Your progress in Mists of Pandaria?

General Discussion
1 2 3 16 Next
With the expansion now well underway, many of you have been adventuring through all of the new content. Select your progress and let us know all about it by posting a response.
How far have you progressed in Mists of Pandaria?
Poll ended on Dec 18, 2012
Still gearing up, y'all did give me a nice chest off Galleon Ty for that!

About to start raiding with my new guild after I get my DPS spec up and running today.

Update: Now on last boss of MSV.
Working on HoF normal, 2 bosses to go, then Terrace Norm, then heroics.
I'm one of Maelstromedes's neglected alt's I'm gonna have to say still leveling :P
HoF normal, but would be further if my raiders showed up.
9/16 heroic on a casual 3 day a week schedule.
I only slay dragons, and there seems to be a severe lack of them this xpac
Not in the options above:
Nearly finished gearing through LFR, but guild has 0 healers, so we're not raiding normals
Cleared all normal content, halfway through MSV heroic. Spirit Kings r hard yo.
I have gotten one of my toons to 90, been slowly leveling my other toons, exploring, checking out dialies, and mostly playing with my farms. Also been working on pet battles a lot!
Brevinn, is this poll implying that normal Terrace is ranked above Heroic Heart of Fear in your eyes?

Shouldn't the three heroic raids be last?
stuck at will of the emperor normal mode.
Can you add another there: "Gearing up in LFRs"...?
Haven't raided at all this expansion yet, surprisingly. Tough finding a guild that is taking your class, isn't on the verge of exploding and actually fits my time.

Tougher than usual, oddly enough. I'm still having fun soloing old encounters though.

Brevinn, is this poll implying that normal Terrace is ranked above Heroic Heart of Fear in your eyes?

Shouldn't the three heroic raids be last?

They're not in any specific order...they're just listed neatly.

Seriously? Are you being serious right now?
4 of 6 in Mogu'shan, 1 of 6 in Heart of Fear, 0 of 4 in Terrace on normal modes... having fun with friends though, which has always been more important than hard progression targets for our guild.
Still trying to get into a Mogu'shan vault normal. :(
I been so focus on getting pvp gear, I haven't been doing as much dailies, dungeons, pet battles, or scenarios that I would like too.

Hoping to start raiding in few weeks. And I'm wanting to get more engrossed with the reputation Lore, that I've been putting off, because I been wanting better and better pvp gear to survive the world pvp, lol.
Lots of leveling still going on, this is my only 90 (I almost have another!). I fill in when I can for friends and for my guild.

I would like to have a more permanent spot on our raid team, however my schedule right now does not allow it.
No PvP option on the polls?
12/10/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Hixson
Can you add another there: "Gearing up in LFRs"...?

Agree, I dont run normals/heroic I just do dailies and LFR...