Sha loot......

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
13 kills, 13 extra rolls, 26 caches.

Anyone else?
First of all, you don't get caches from bonus rolls, you just get the gold.
Also, I've gotten t14 gloves on my warlock three weeks in a row. RNG is RNG.
Sounds like a streak there!
85% chance happening 23 times isn't very outlandish with how many millions play this game
well since people like crying about loot.

I will tell you a story.. about a little monk named Hugsspec, Today.. Hugsspec had some friends that wanted to do LFR.. so Hugsspec went to LFR with them. Hugsspec won the tier helmet off "The other sha of entitlement" when she already had a Tier helmet for Windwalker which was the only spec she played, and then her friends decided it was time to do HoF.. so she went to that too. Empress gave Hugsspec a Tier chest.. This made her happy, her bonus roll however was not a Fist of LFR Hero but ANOTHER Tier chest.. this did not make her happy.

Hugsspec was not a happy panda that day.
I hate this game.. and expecially you Barfus.. stop telling people what I do >_< Angry Panda face.
I hate this game.. and expecially you Barfus.. stop telling people what I do >_< Angry Panda face.

You do know that having a conversation with your own alts is against the ToS right?

You do know that having a conversation with your own alts is against the ToS right?

And no one likes forum white knights

I think its allowed if you aren't trying to pretend to be 2 different people.

Or doing Erp.

I think its allowed if you aren't trying to pretend to be 2 different people.

Or doing Erp.

lol
same here, bro
23 loot rolls with nothing is .00024%
idk how many subs there are but assuming 10 million people that means about 24000 people are with us