Time to lift 1 DK per server restriction

Death Knight
Some of us like dk's and wouldn't mind having one per facton or even same faction.

All I know is it's bs to limit only one per server when every other class can have multiple toons on the same server.

I know we start at 55 but thats not our fault, blizz chose to not make level 1 dk's.

Bump if you feel the same way.
Some of us like dk's and wouldn't mind having one per facton or even same faction.

All I know is it's bs to limit only one per server when every other class can have multiple toons on the same server.

I know we start at 55 but thats not our fault, blizz chose to not make level 1 dk's.

Bump if you feel the same way.

Transfer a DK from another server.
I really wish we could, like every other class in the game...

Transfer a DK from another server.

Will this really work? No error about an already existing DK?
I have two DKs on MG at the moment.

Luhong and...
12/11/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Luhong
Luhong and...

WAGESLAVE!!!!!!
Transferring is the only way. I regret not making one on Mannoroth before I moved Niernen over :(
It's because of professions, btw. You need to be lvl 80 to level professions to 600, and starting with a lv 55 is shortcutting that.

But yeah, that logic is pretty obselete now.

This isn't really a contested issue. With leveling being such a swift process now, the reason for the limitation is now invalid, and Blizzard has stated before that they were looking for a way to lift this restriction. That said, I can't imagine this is high on their priority list, but time will tell.
Does the DK have to be level 60 or higher to transfer?

I think I remember from when I had a 59 twink DK in BC that I couldn't transfer till 60.
Does the DK have to be level 60 or higher to transfer?

I think I remember from when I had a 59 twink DK in BC that I couldn't transfer till 60.

probly had something in your mailbox at the time. only reason i can think of why it wouldnt allow a server transfer
Many times I have wanted to have a second DK. But then I realize that I should probably just go outside more.
Time to lift

He even lifts.

Keep the lore alive.
1 dk per server
Hero Class
I want to make another blood DK so I can loom him out, and queue up for some TBC 5mans and kick serious !@#. Lord knows that level bracket needs some solid tanks.
Can't believe it's really still in effect.
I'd like to have another dk on my server. Just to play as unholy. Don't want to lose my tank spec :(
Keep the lore alive.

Cata kind of sprayed Silly-String all over the Vanilla~Wrath Lore continuity...

Yield to the Argent Dawn at Light's Hope, in a land of dead, dry soil.
Return from your allegiance errand to a fortified Argent Crusade camp facing a full lake with a nice bridge.

Wut.
Currently have 2 on my server! lol