Fix your Match Making System Blizzard

Pet Battles
Seriously.....Why would you queue a 24, 24, 23 against my full lineup of 25s?

Are you trying to discourage Pet Battle PvP?
What do you think they can do about it? Sub-25 battling will always produce sub-optimal matchups.
Blizzard doubtless has considered this issue and decided that in the larger scheme of things, a fast queue was preferable to perfect matchmaking.
Either way its lame. I shouldn't get people queued uped against me who have no chance because of level difference. Its not hard to make it check for the highest level and only queue you against those unless the wait time exceeds X mins.
It's just that what you're asking for, while understandable in principle, is honestly like expecting Blizzard to balance low-level BGs... It's a non-competitive tier of PvP so why bother?
12/12/2012 11:48 PMPosted by Suntzü
It's just that what you're asking for, while understandable in principle, is honestly like expecting Blizzard to balance low-level BGs... It's a non-competitive tier of PvP so why bother?

Difference is you do not see level 90 players up against level 89s in battlegrounds and such. I expected the same for level 25 pets being in their own bracket. However, I can see how that would be hard to do if someone queues with a lvl 25 and then 2 24s.
The system matches (near as I can tell) within two levels of each pet. I don't see how they can tweak it any better unless they prohibit 25/25/25 and 1/1/1 from being matched with anything but all max- or first-level teams.
I also dont see how this can be a big issue, since surely there aren't many players queuing in pre-25 bracket once they realise they have even odds of facing a higher level team and getting trounced as a result... Higher than even odds at the 23-25 bracket, since that is dominated by 25s.