Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
12/11/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Pylsur
you are twice as good!

Quoted for future out of context use.
12/11/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Redkel
you are twice as good!

Quoted for future out of context use.

You rolled a shaman, that makes you an amazing person. :) you're good and you should feel good.
Happy Solstice to everybody. <3

Is it that time? Aw, winter :(

Is it that time? Aw, winter :(

Your guild name means kitten and your tabard is adorable ^_^
You have mad flow, Pylsur. Also some of these compliments are very incisive.
12/12/2012 05:21 AMPosted by Cythe
You have mad flow, Pylsur. Also some of these compliments are very incisive.

I love your personality and you're a belle to boot!
Hm I can compliment without it being required for the next poster to compliment me.

Cythe and Lito, two of my favorite posters, I do always look forward to reading what you both have to say. *Warm fuzzies*
12/12/2012 07:18 AMPosted by Kesi
Hm I can compliment without it being required for the next poster to compliment me.

Bollocks to that.

Kesi is bloody great, whether she's throwing down some interesting posts on the forums or just talking a bit in-game about our extreme hatred for particular classes that I won't mention lest I descend into a ragefit. I love chatting with you, even if I haven't been able to lately. :< Finals are keeping me preoccupied for the moment, hngh.
@Zheri: You have chosen the intellectual panda-face and you look very thoughtful... yet happy.

@Melithiria : You have a unique look. I always recognize your avatar.

@Tinkaba: Much love for all Gnome players! Having a high-level gnome is a sign of dedication.

@Cythe: You never sacrifice your principles and you are unafraid to tell it like it is when the situation requires it.
@Aurinaka: You are like a cool panda from Berkeley! Our rate of agreement on things is stunning and I admire your fashion sense. And you deserve a DOUBLE POST!
12/12/2012 07:28 AMPosted by Aurinaka

Bollocks to that.

Kesi is bloody great, whether she's throwing down some interesting posts on the forums or just talking a bit in-game about our extreme hatred for particular classes that I won't mention lest I descend into a ragefit. I love chatting with you, even if I haven't been able to lately. :< Finals are keeping me preoccupied for the moment, hngh.

D'awww I've missed you! I completely understand about your finals though. But see, your compliment was genuine and means more because you didn't have to do it to meet thread requirements :p.
This was a very sweet idea for a thread! /applause

I like that you start threads designed to encourage discussion about various topics. They make for an interesting read.
This was a very sweet idea for a thread! /applause

I like that you start threads designed to encourage discussion about various topics. They make for an interesting read.

You have an appealing and laid-back posting style and you have fun-loving hair!
12/12/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Kesi
D'awww I've missed you! I completely understand about your finals though. But see, your compliment was genuine and means more because you didn't have to do it to meet thread requirements :p.

I'm here to compliment, not follow the rules! Any rule-following is coincidence.

Also you're smart and a sweetie, take that!
Merry Yuletide!
12/12/2012 08:43 AMPosted by Githnji
Merry Yuletide!

*Gives a hug* <3
By the way, I want to be sure no one takes my comment to mean other people's compliments aren't genuine. I just meant I wouldn't want someone who doesn't know me to have to come up with something in order to post :p. This is a nice thread though. Maybe Pylsur will make it off the naughty list.

Also thank you Lito :)
12/12/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Kesi
Maybe Pylsur will make it off the naughty list.

No way!