[H-PVP] Vox - Vox II: Crittergeddon

Kil'jaeden
1 2 3 10 Next
Vox is a small, casual-chic L25 Horde guild that focuses on several aspects of PVP, including RBGs, WPVP, ganking, and fun events. We're hoping to set ourselves apart from the competition by providing a mature, community-based leadership that encourages participation and a great atmosphere for leveling and stabbing things in MOP. We're also female friendly :)

Requirements: Recruiting for RBGs only. 1600+ experience with (upgraded) weapons, full gem/enchants, and main Malevolent set. Must be attend regularly, or your spot will be lost.

Looking for: Boomkin, Warlock, Resto Shaman, Hpally

Rules: No trolling guildmates. Please respect your guildies, especially those leading events. Ability to use Skype without having insane background noise is also a plus. Have fun!

IGC: Lydian, Magdalain, Snugglebunny, Dnasis
Bump.
12/11/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Lydian
We're also female friendly :)

Did Keylog make you say that?

If you need a RDruid fill in for your Sat RBGs, I'm usually not doing anything important.
Bump.
Please note that my friendship can be bought, but it ain't cheap.
12/11/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Magdalain

Cookies?
Bump.
12/11/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Magdalain

It's free if you're a bear.
This guild is full of beautiful people.
No, we have to establish a floor.
C Y @
I can carry flags like you've never seen and be a sexier tauren than Keylog while I do it, what time on Thursday? Also, one small problem, I have an alcohol dependency that would prohibit me being there the majority of Saturdays.
12/11/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Skirpnasty
Also, one small problem, I have an alcohol dependency that would prohibit me being there the majority of Saturdays.

That never stopped me from leading RBGs. And if I remember, we did better the more I drank.
12/11/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Lydian
No trolling guildmates

I was interested in putting an alt in there till that part D:

Also I dont have any alts. Thats a buzzkill, man.