Hey Disc Priests!!!!

Arenas
What are you rerolling to? I can't decide. My first thought was monk... but no. Theyre only slightly better than us.

Maybe Pally? Druid? I dunno. Maybe I should forget healing this season and just shelf the priest until 5.2? Hopefully?

I dont really like Shadow, so. Hmm.
<----------- holy
12/12/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Evolute
you just suck

ouch......... and now it's echoing in my head
disc is fine, i haven't played since the 15% healing nerf again (if its been hotfixed yet) but if its anything like before the 15% nerf its def viable and playable.
Me and 98% of the other PVP priests. Yep. Ive almost outright refused to play as Shadow, and running Disc/Rogue in 2s has been nothing but rough, but we've tried and tried to learn a way around it.

Finally another 15% healing nerf and i'm spent.

Hate to break it to you, but discipline isn't the reason you're doing badly.

you just suck

and you're a troll. Post on your 90. Please?

<----------- holy

I was thinking the same.
12/12/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Anapolis
disc is fine, i haven't played since the 15% healing nerf again (if its been hotfixed yet) but if its anything like before the 15% nerf its def viable and playable.

Disc isnt fine in Arenas. Disc isnt fine anytime it can be focused by 1 or more DPS specs. It does quite well vs. other healers though if thats what you were talking about.
Was waiting to get my T1 wep before starting serious arena's with my cousin (which is next week) but here is again another 15% nerf to healing, Idk what im going to do seriously I tought disc was already weak this season and this 15% healing nerf not sure if I will be able to get in glad range :S

anyway to all my disc fella out there, dont give up!
Just another person that rolls to fotm classes. nothing to see here
Hate to break it to you, but discipline isn't the reason you're doing badly.

you just suck

Regardless, it's boring atm.

12/12/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Jessqt

No offense, but there's no room to talk as a shadow priest.

difference between rolling fotm, and leaving a gimped spec.

If you have a warlock right now, and reroll warrior or mage, that's rolling fotm.

if you have a rogue and reroll to it, it's common sense.

I have a problem with people playing up different classes each time too - it takes no skill or dedication. But when you're pigeonholed into a bad class, to the point where you're rerolling anyway...might as well take the best one.
and I wasnt even talking about taking the best class... I gave a couple different options of one of two of the other healers.

I wanted to play disc and its just been a headache trying to overcome the learning curve I am suffering as someone who has never played a priest in the past.

As for you, you arent even disc. Youre shadow. Haha. Look around at all the priests that are playing shadow. Look around at all the people that rerolled priests to play shadow. Tell me Shadow isnt a FoTM? .... or just tell me Shadow is the only truly viable pvp spec a priest has. Thats the truth of it. I wanted to reroll. I want to heal.

I came back to this game with a friend after over a year to play Disc/Rogue in arenas. We didnt know what we were getting ourselves into.

Thanks for your 1.5 cents though.
Shouldnt dpriests be feeling the extra 15% healing debuff the least? Correct me if im wrong but disc mainly support their teams through shields and damage mitigation.....
12/12/2012 11:49 PMPosted by Mowzeh
damage mitigation
name two
Divine aegis, disc mastery, spirit shell, power word: barrier
12/13/2012 12:26 AMPosted by Mowzeh
Divine aegis, disc mastery, spirit shell, power word: barrier

Considering all of those get dispelled almost instantly (hello glyph of purge), it makes disc even more of a nightmare. Disc has pitiful throughput..even worse with this healing nerf.
Don't think it matters, pretty sure battle fatigue effects absorbs but I have no idea and won't bother looking it up.

By the by, rerolling this late into the season won't get you anywhere. You're a walking dead man no matter what you do. Go shadow or don't play until next season IMHO.
12/12/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Antisane
and you're a troll. Post on your 90. Please?

not entirely sure how I'm a troll when you're blaming the fact that you're doing badly on your class.

classes have been sub optimal in the past. they have succeeded, gotten gladiator, even rank 1 titles. discipline is no where near where, say, restoration druids were in s11 or where warriors were in s5.

not entirely sure why my post was deleted when it literally just told you what was true. start playing better, and stop blaming your class, and maybe you'll eventually improve

youre playing as a priest who has never broken 1500, with a warrior who has never broken 1500, and a feral who has an all time high of 1800. please don't talk like your feedback has much influence over anything. you're playing at a level in which everyone around you is actually pretty darn bad at this game
Not rerolling because with the state of instant CC I won't enjoy any healer, and I'm not that good as DPS.

I opt to just play as little as possible to get points until next season when maybe disc is fixed. If not, I just won't resub