Stand inside the ripped open belly.

"This is me in a few months!"

:D

o.O

/HighPaw
"Give me back my dolly!"

Yep. Hell. Welcome to it.
12/12/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Serein
Hi, I just found out I am pregnant, and since my husband and I both enjoy playing WoW together, I thought it would be fun to tell him the news in-game. Can anyone suggest a fun way to do this? I thought about sending him a bunch of baby-themed gifts, but those are hard to come by (not too surprisingly). I also thought it would be cool to add a title like "babymaker" to his character name for a day or two, but I haven't heard back from customer support on that yet, lol. Can anyone give me some ideas? I would really appreciate it!

Grats on your happy news :-)
Step 1) Put on your pretty dress and grab one of those cakes.
Step 2) Meet him up in Dalaran, by that flower selling girl.
Step 3) When he comes, trade him the cake. Then:

Go up to him and say. "Honey, we're going to have to create another account"

make a emote in game to say you're touching your tummy or something :3

Congratz to the future Mother and Father!

/HighPaw

And cross fingers if he buys you a flower. XD

Congrats!!
First of all, a big congratulations to both of you!

Go up to him and say. "Honey, we're going to have to create another account"

make a emote in game to say you're touching your tummy or something :3

Congratz to the future Mother and Father!

/HighPaw

And second, DO THIS! But with the /giggle emote. ("You poke your belly and giggle.") Fits perfectly with it!
Log into his account, pick a realm that you have no other toons on, and create a gnome named

Havingababy

Then yell surprise when he logs in to a realm he has never been on before and sees the toon.

This is probably the best idea yet.
The day I found out I was pregnant, I just happened to loot Dark Iron Baby Booties from one of the vaults in Blackrock Depths. When my husband logged on, I told him, "We're going to be needing some of these soon" and linked them......took him a minute, but he got the picture!
(Still have those booties in my bank, when I looted them on that day, I was like, 'this is weird....it's like blizz knows o.O)

*and GRATS!
Some of you are hiarious and some seriously disturbed =-P

This is helping, thank you so much! And especially for the happy wishes =-) Keep the ideas coming! only a few more hours to go...
Congrats!

We only started playing the game after two other kids were a bit older, but wound up having surprise third one (we are the lucky 1%...if you're a female you'll get this), so one evening I asked in vent where we could find a future Horde mage onsie for a newborn....took my SO all of five seconds to get it while the people in vent were cheering.
tell him to watch Dragonsoul ending CG
"Have a few friends throw you a baby Shower in game. And make sure to invite the new Father."

"Oh, and congratulations!!!"
Don't have any additional ideas to contribute than what the fine citizens of the forums have already offered. Wanted to congratulate and wish you two the best.
12/12/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Serein
Some of you are hiarious and some seriously disturbed =-P

Tom-ai-to, Tom-ah-to.

Who actually pronounces it the other way with no forethought? Seriously.
You should do the Thrall quest chains that Aggra ends up revealing to him she's prego.

Has a decent relevance I think.
Find an abom.

Stand inside the ripped open belly.

"This is me in a few months!"

:D

o.O

/HighPaw

If you're going to give good news, do igt in a way they won't forget. >;)

I remember throwing a fellow class mate a baby shower in our class... on "fake injury" theme day...

So in all of these lovely pictures I have a bloody pencil sticking through my neck. She still thinks it's hilarious.

Memories are the best when they are strange!

OP, may the strange help guide you! :D
New title, Babymaker <Name>

I love it.
Do the dagger in the dark scenario and tell him Thrall is not the only one who will be a father .