That horrific moment...

Moon Guard
I have no suggestions.

FEEL BETTER DAMMIT.

Orc really fits you, friend!

lito you're worrying me with that extension, one day i'm going to log onto the forums and all posts will be replaced with pictures of puppies

thought blizzard enabled avatar changing q_q
kittens or pugs, more like
I just got over a chest infection of my own, with great big fluro green gobs of pus and a lot of blood mixed in.

Go to the seaside if it's warm enough. Here, it's summer, and the combination of sun, good food, and salt air will do you wonders. Make sure to eat right - you want nutrition right now. Exercise as well, lightly. It'll get you coughing, which is good.

If you see blood, continue treatment. If you see lots of blood, see a doctor.
12/12/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Everen
if it's warm enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDvF0NtgdU
12/12/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Maoseitun
Ancient orc healing technique - yell at it until it's better.

I NEED TO YELL, COURT ORDER.
I haven't read everyone else's solutions yet, so I'll be posting this without checking if someone else said it or not.

Dude, stop being stupid. If you're gonna go to space, you'd better expect the symbiote to attach to you. If you're going to keep getting them to bond with you, use sound waves to remove them. Duh.

(On a side note; Don't participate in the Secret Wars either.)
Get well soon.
I haven't read everyone else's solutions yet, so I'll be posting this without checking if someone else said it or not.

Dude, stop being stupid. If you're gonna go to space, you'd better expect the symbiote to attach to you. If you're going to keep getting them to bond with you, use sound waves to remove them. Duh.

(On a side note; Don't participate in the Secret Wars either.)

http://tinyurl.com/bju6k25
comic nerds!

mely i did your thing <3

going to bed
Take an expectorant such as Mucinex even if it is an OTC. It helps thin out whatever is in your lungs so you can cough it up. Drinking hot tea (rooibos/decaf preferred or even an herbal) is good too.

I'm just getting over acute bronchitis... it's very much no bueno.
sleepytime tea will be helpful too, It will help with congestion and help relax your lungs and body.
Ouch-- I do not envy you. I drink plentiful fluids, preferably hot water or tea. Caffeine will dilate the airways inside your lungs and allow for the gunk to un-stuck itself. Vitamin C in heavy doses will help any infection as well.

12/12/2012 06:22 PMPosted by Lito
If it's really bad in my lungs, I get a really hot shower going so i'm inhaling a lot of steam... and position myself so my lungs are downward, either draping myself over the edge of the tub or just bending way down while standing, and cough my heart out. Or so it feels.

I also do this (I get really horrid chest colds) and even go to the extreme of boiling water and inhaling the steam (carefully) with a towel over my head until everything is loosened up, then laying over the edge of a bed or bending down and just coughing it out. It's disgusting, I know, but trust me, it gits 'er done.
get better
12/12/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Nivinar
Make sure to allow for coughing, productive coughing is good. You want that stuff out!

Pretty much this. If you start coughing up phlegm, do not swallow it - just spit it out.

Tea and steam both help a lot too.
Folks here have the bases pretty much covered, so I'll go with the get well sentiment instead! Unlike the orc, I am not obligated to yell.
Clearly, the solution is to tear your lungs out and beat them into submission.
12/13/2012 12:34 AMPosted by Ethalarian
Clearly, the solution is to tear your lungs out

BLOOD EAGLE!
12/13/2012 12:35 AMPosted by Kadrick
Clearly, the solution is to tear your lungs out

BLOOD EAGLE!

You're not one of those damn dirty Sandrakers, are you?
No, I meant literally! Blood eagle!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle
No, I meant literally! Blood eagle!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle

the wow forums, teaching me about history!