Just wanted to say I'm disappointed

Sargeras
I put together a raid as soon as Sha died the first time...got 40 people in the raid and then made it clear I would leave the raid to help tag share with other groups because many people wanted invites even though we were full.

The group failed really hard because god knows what but we ended up wiping so I was still in my tag share group. The main group then killed Sha and I had to watch 40+ people sit there and ignore my requests for ONE PERSON to drop group. I said it in general, /yell, and /say over and over as nicely as possible.

I just can't fathom 40 people being so gd selfish they can't help out a raid of 10 people trying to get tag...Especially after me going out of my way to make a raid for everyone AND offering to tag share without anyone even asking.

So to all of you who were there but are too selfish or too stupid, kindly go !@#$ off. I'm done being nice to random people.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....all i have to say. Seriously he has a 15min respawn time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxauqa7rJgI
go FRICK yourselves people involved

FRICK
I think I'm gonna have to go make a thread because this guy hurt my feelings... ;(
*sniff* cry *sniff*
Whats sha
Good way to represent NP. Classy.
What do you expect from Sargeras Allies? LOLOLOLOL!!!!
12/13/2012 07:03 AMPosted by Hellsteel

I think we're pretty nice people.
12/12/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Moxì

I'm sure everything they've said so far has been........*sunglasses*......nothing personal...... YYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
12/12/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Moxì

Nothing anyone has said in this thread represents a/any guild. This guy caused a ruckus about nothing serious and he's posting about it.

About as classy as the drama you constantly started every other day, Moxi.

I think we're pretty nice people.

Most of you allies that come here to the forums are nothing compared to the angry ones in game. LMAO!

Gary, you and the allies that are usually posting here seem to be a bit more mature then the ingame ppl I seem to get stuck with.
Eh you can all QQ, laugh, and umad troll at him for making this thread but he's right. People online can be so selfish and stupid. I doubt it will change until the day we plug ourselves into the internet and see the faces of the people we're online with.

Or will we be trolling even harder then? O_o dun dun dun

THAT WOULD NOT BE GOOD...
hahahahahahahahaha

OP you sound like a baby
Isn't that like a two second respawn anyway? Stop the QQ train, alliance bud