Best MoP Dungeon Boss Tournament

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Hello,
You might remember me doing this some time ago, but for Cata raids and Dungeons. Well now its time for the MoP dungeon version.(MoP raid version will be set when more kill Sha of Fear)

Things to note.
1. This is about the bosses. Vote on them maybe b/c of lore, unique mechanics anything and everything.
2. Hoptallus is not in the tournament, why? Because there are 33 mop dungeon bosses, so I had to cut one, and it was between him, Snowdrift and Lorewalker.
3. All matchups are random. Names are put into Random.org/lists
4. This is for fun.

Round 1

Lilian Voss (4th boss of Scholo) vs. Raigonn (Last boss of Setting Sun)

Commander Vo'jak (2nd boss of Nuizao Temple) vs.Vizier Jin'bak (1st boss of Nuizao Temple)

Rattlegore (3rd boss in Scholo) vs. Armsmaster Harlan (2nd boss is Scarlet Halls)

Master Snowdrift ( 2nd boss in Shado-pan) vs. Wing Leader Ner'onok(Last boss in Nuizao Temple)

Flameweaver Koeglar (Last boss in Scarlet Halls) vs. Gu Cloudstrike (1st boss in Shado-pan)

Liu Flameheart (3rd boss in Jade Serpent) vs. Jandice Barov (2nd boss in Scholo)

Trail of the King ( 1st boss in Mogu'shan) vs. Darkmaster Galdling (Last boss in Scholo)

Taran Zhu (Last boss in Shado-pan) vs. Brother Korloff (2nd boss in Scarlet Mono)

Thalnos the Soulrender (1st boss in Scarlet Mono) vs. Instructor Chillheart (1st boss in Scholo)

Sha of Doubt ( Last boss in Jade Serpent) vs. Gekkan (2nd boss is Mogu'shan)

Yan-Zhu the Uncasked (Last boss in Stormstout) vs. Ook-ook (1st boss in Stormstout)

Commander Ri'mok (3rd boss in Setting Sun) vs. Striker Ga'dok (2nd boss in Setting Sun)

Wise Mari (1st boss in Jade Serpent) vs. General Pa'valak (3rd boss in Nuizao)

Saboteur Kip'tilak (1st boss in Setting Sun) vs. Xin the Weaponmaster(last boss in Mogu'shan)

Houndmaster Braun (1st boss in Scarlet Halls) vs. Sha of Violence (3rd boss in Shado-pan)

Lorewalker Stonestep (2nd boss in Jade Serpent) vs. High Inquisitor Whitemane ( Last Boss in Scarlet Mono)

Edit: Voting ENDS Next Tuesday!!!!
no one wants to vote :(
I was actually waiting for this one to come up ^_^

Raigonn (Last boss of Setting Sun) - Although Stupid Easy, I liked the jump up idea, and it wasn't a simpel tank/spank

Commander Vo'jak (2nd boss of Nuizao Temple) - The Tower defense idea was neat and interesting, only wish it came faster

Armsmaster Harlan (2nd boss is Scarlet Halls) - Blades of light is probably my favorite mechanic in the 5 mans, only wish they kept his name as Herod

Master Snowdrift ( 2nd boss in Shado-pan) - Only Because Wing Leader was pretty stupid undertuned

Gu Cloudstrike (1st boss in Shado-pan) - Was a pretty nice little fight

Liu Flameheart (3rd boss in Jade Serpent) - Simply because Jandice's Image is cheesable with the model macro, ruins it.

Darkmaster Galdling (Last boss in Scholo) - The throwback mechanics mixed with the new, I like it as a reminder from Vanilla

Taran Zhu (Last boss in Shado-pan) - This fight was pretty awesome, in terms of how much of a difference there is on him between a high and low skill group, which is good in my book.

Instructor Chillheart (1st boss in Scholo) - Mostly because of my zombie control, but I like having a nice little zerg fight, and the amount of trash you skip if you pull the boss right is fun.

Sha of Doubt ( Last boss in Jade Serpent) - Simple dispel check, always fun to wipe because the healers trying to save mana by healing 2 million instead of pushing dispel.

Ook-ook (1st boss in Stormstout) - I like Barrels, I hate Yan'zhu

Striker Ga'dok (2nd boss in Setting Sun) - I like the strafing mechanic.

General Pa'valak (3rd boss in Nuizao) The bomb strat with all the trash made this one much more fun

Saboteur Kip'tilak (1st boss in Setting Sun) - Xin being cheesable ruins him, also, who doesn't love a little bomerman?

Sha of Violence (3rd boss in Shado-pan) - One of the only bosses in this expansion I would call well tuned.

High Inquisitor Whitemane ( Last Boss in Scarlet Mono) - The achievement is the only reason I vote her... Oh and killing MC'd people and still getting gold in challenge mode was fun too.
more votes!

Also love the reasoning Post
seriously only one person voting :(

More votes please :D
First boss of scholo wins it all with ice wall.
Is this a who would win or a who do we like more?
12/13/2012 03:03 AMPosted by Lilirain
Is this a who would win or a who do we like more?

like more, for any reason

Round 1

Raigonn (Last boss of Setting Sun) Having multiple levels of things to do, while still very simple, just makes Raigonn better.

Commander Vo'jak (2nd boss of Nuizao Temple) As annoying as throwing down those sap bombs have become, it's still a cool fight mechanic-wise.

Rattlegore (3rd boss in Scholo) Both were relatively tank and spank, but the addition of having to watch your own debuffs makes Rattlegore slightly better.

Wing Leader Ner'onok(Last boss in Nuizao Temple) Kind of an intro to Bladelord fight, which is a ton of fun.

Flameweaver Koeglar (Last boss in Scarlet Halls) A revamp of a classic boss.

Jandice Barov (2nd boss in Scholo) The phase changes for Liu just need to be more dynamic than what they are now, dodging easy, predictable waves is boring.

Darkmaster Galdling (Last boss in Scholo) Multiple "stages" with each player potentially having a role change throughout the fight

Taran Zhu (Last boss in Shado-pan) The only some-what challenging Heroic boss of MoP has to get my vote.

Instructor Chillheart (1st boss in Scholo) In theory, Chillheart's awesome. In practice he's decent enough to get my vote here.

Gekkan (2nd boss is Mogu'shan) I'm a little biased because of my spec, but Gekkan is more fun.

Yan-Zhu the Uncasked (Last boss in Stormstout) Two dumb bosses. Yan-Zhu has some variety and has some interesting mechanics, albeit too easy.

Striker Ga'dok (2nd boss in Setting Sun) Impartial to both of these bosses. Striker was slightly more challenging the first time through.

General Pa'valak (3rd boss in Nuizao) Again, both terrible bosses. The General does have some holy !@#$ moments if done poorly.

Saboteur Kip'tilak (1st boss in Setting Sun) The bomberman boss was fun; again, too easy though.

Sha of Violence (3rd boss in Shado-pan) The best part is releasing the adds right after the tank pulls. Neither fight is all that remarkable.

High Inquisitor Whitemane ( Last Boss in Scarlet Mono) SM Cath classic. Always gets my vote.
Round 1[/b]

Raigonn (Last boss of Setting Sun)

Commander Vo'jak (2nd boss of Nuizao Temple)

Rattlegore (3rd boss in Scholo)

Master Snowdrift ( 2nd boss in Shado-pan)

Flameweaver Koeglar (Last boss in Scarlet Halls)

Jandice Barov (2nd boss in Scholo)

Trail of the King ( 1st boss in Mogu'shan)

Brother Korloff (2nd boss in Scarlet Mono)

Instructor Chillheart (1st boss in Scholo)

Sha of Doubt ( Last boss in Jade Serpent)

Ook-ook (1st boss in Stormstout)

Commander Ri'mok (3rd boss in Setting Sun)

Wise Mari (1st boss in Jade Serpent)

Xin the Weaponmaster(last boss in Mogu'shan)

Houndmaster Braun

High Inquisitor Whitemane ( Last Boss in Scarlet Mono)
more votes!
Help your favorite move to 2nd round!
Lilian Voss - no contest, i love fights that go phase 1 phase 2 then phase 3 is 1+2

Vizier Jin'bak - this boss is nothing special but i hate the other choice, i dislike bosses that have trash as part of the mechanic, theres enough trash in that damn tree.

Armsmaster Harlan- blades of light and his cleave knocking the adds armor off are pretty fun mechanics to me, i really like this fight. might be my favorite also might be the one ive wiped on the most, funny how that works.

Wing Leader Ner'onok- both of these bosses are pushovers this one wins because i like the wind.

Flameweaver Koeglar - i like the mechanics i bet its pretty fun in challenge mode.

Jandice Barov- more interesting mechanics and i just like the atmosphere she seems more villainous then some random panda chick.

Darkmaster Galdling- i guess i have a soft spot for scholo but he just feels like a boss, similiar to flameweaver nice mechanics its a shame theyre both pushovers on normal.

Taran Zhu- nice fight, not a huge fan of special action button fights but its nice theyes some strategy for this fight and using it pays off.

Instructor Chillheart- the icewall i love it, especially on challenge mode when its actually scary.

Gekkan- even though the shank stun is annoying, its almost like a council type fight those would be nice in 5 mans.

Ook-ook- barrels are fun i hate the last boss because it combines a debuff that clears with movement and a mechanic that gives you super jump :(

Commander Ri'mok- this boss annoys me to tank but i like fights where you can use the bosses attacks to kill adds.

General Pa'valak- similar to the last choice i like using the bombs to kill adds although i hate tanking a stream of adds when my banner is on cd. luckily wise mari is horrible

Xin the Weaponmaster - like this fight alot, multiple things to not get hit by make fun fights to me

Sha of Violence- nice fight kind of lame to tank. but not bad

High Inquisitor Whitemane- another 3 phase fight. i enjoy it
I vote Sha of Violence for everything.
Lilian Voss - Wasn't too bad of an encounter, made more fun because we'd always try to dumpster someone in copious amounts of purple flame, back before you finished the fight prior to her casting that anyway xD. Raigonn I never really thought was that fun, as a healer I stood there twiddling my thumbs for a minute or so then whinged that the mace didn't drop.

Vizier Jin'bak - The Rajaxx-esque gauntlet that couldn't be sped up on Vo'jak drove me nuts and this boss you could super inflate DPS by stacking amber debuffs prior then kill him in about 10 seconds, so it was always fun to see who could get closest to 1,000,000 DPS (would appear Warriors can actually make it lol).

Armsmaster Harlan - Both fights weren't bad, Harlan was made more fun due to my mate always trying to life grip me into the blades of light and I'd be constantly trying to LoS him.

Wing Leader Ner'onok - Snowdrift was pretty boring, dodging hadoukens was the only thing that really kept me interested and while undergeared Ner'onok wasn't completely terrible. Became a bit less enjoyable now that the healer can just chill at the opposite end of the bridge and instant interrupt when he lands.

Gu Cloudstrike - Had some interesting healing mechanics, could possibly make a neat raid encounter with a healing absorb then detonation kind of deal. You could make it somewhat similar to Naxx-40 Loatheb but instead of only being able to heal once per minute, you could only receive a heal once per minute and then once you'd been healed it would "bloom" around you after a certain amount of time and you had to coordinate it so you ran to the target(s) that needed the bloom the most xD. Anyway, rambling.... lol.

Jandice Barov - Liu was much harder on beta when the Jade Serpent Strike (I think that's what it's called) hit for just about the entire tanks health pool and you had to be on your toes, without that danger, the fight lost all appeal. Jandice had a somewhat similar mechanic to her original appearance, but you couldn't cheese this one with a raid marker, so that was at least a little bit more interesting.

Darkmaster Gandling - Always liked getting ported and having to fight your way back in, even if it was a bit easy.

Taran Zhu - The bar mechanic wasn't actually too badly implemented, made better by if the fight was executed perfectly you could get away with never hitting the extra action button xD.

Thalnos the Soulrender - Holy padding the meters by cleaving non existent adds batman!

Gekkan - Well Sha of Doubt was a let-down and this fight can be a major time saver when blasting through the place (jump in, nuke boss, run to elevator) so I guess it can have my vote. Not a particularly interesting fight though.

Yan-Zhu the Uncasked - Definitely going to get ooked in the dooker for not choosing Ook-Ook, but some of the mechanic combos (well, mostly sudsy) were pretty fun on Yan-Zhu.

Commander Ri'mok - Only because waiting for Ga'dok to do a bazillion strafing runs after you kill him in a few seconds is incredibly lame.

General Pa'valak - Pulling the boss as well as the entirety of the trash between him and Vo'jak, then bombing the living hell out of it is fun xD.

Xin the Weaponmaster - I've always liked fights where there's multitudes of stuff to keep your eye on and not get caught in, no exception here.

Sha of Violence - Was actually decently tuned early in the expansion, had some decent damage output and had a large enough health pool. Feeling the effects of overgearing pretty badly though.

Lorewalker Stonestep - Liked the concept behind Strife and Peril (not voting for this because of Sunseeker Zao, that was terrible). Was genuinely difficult in early beta iterations when it had largely overtuned numbers, not so much at live, but still pretty neat.
love the reasoning why people voted for each boss.
More votes! :D
more votes! would love reading more reasons.
last day to vote round 1
voting has for this round has ended.
This still happening?