New to the Earthen Ring RP? Start Here!

Earthen Ring
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Thank you for this write up!
*Sings* Moving on up! Oh, moving on up!

Great job!
Thanks for this! I'm going to be creating one of my characters on Earthen Ring, and you answered a lot of my questions. :)
Great to know! Don't be shy Lylona, hope to see you in-game!
12/13/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Lylona
Thanks for this! I'm going to be creating one of my characters on Earthen Ring, and you answered a lot of my questions. :)

Fantastic, great to hear. (:

There the Sunday Service this Sunday at noon if you want to come to a public event to meet a few folks. Details are posted on the ERN.
Giving a gentle bump for any new comers, hopefully this gets a sticky.
up
12/15/2012 10:08 PMPosted by Lilyia
Giving a gentle bump for any new comers, hopefully this gets a sticky.

If not a sticky, I'm more than happy to give this thread a bump now and then to keep it to the top.

Speaking of, /bump
Can any one tell me the win/lose ration between alliance and horde in BGs on this server or what it appears to be.
12/17/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Solblade
Can any one tell me the win/lose ration between alliance and horde in BGs on this server or what it appears to be.

Because battle groups have been merged to hasten que times, the win/lose ratio is relativity the same no matter where you go, unless you have your own dedicated team.

Personal experience since being in this battle group, I have lost a lot more than winning playing as horde, just depends on the time of day and if I happen to get into a pre-made. I have played in 3 different battle-groups in the past year and all three have stayed the same for me in terms of how much I win/lose.

*double posting derp*

Also edit because I looked into it and battle groups have been merged for a while now. And individual battle groups are mainly just for arenas now, which I am sorry I cannot give any information on since I don't do arena.
*sets out plate of cookies*
*adds glass of milk*

It must be that time of year.
*Eats the milk and cookies*

Thanks =)
*Eats the milk and cookies*

Thanks =)

Akuma-claus? :o
Well, stuff in the forums. */bump, +rep, sticky.*
Back to the top with you! Why isn't this sticky yet *sad face*
Bump and Sticky!
Bumpity bump!