they did NOT nerf frost bomb (yet)

Arenas
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
I would love to see a frostbolt buff finally

I mean even in random bgs it's not worth casting lol

I'm right there with you. There's never a need to cast. It ruins the class.

PoM Frostbomb, Frozen Orb, Pet Nova, Fireblast, Alter time, FFB, Ice Lance, Ice Lance, Alter Time, FFB, Ice lance, Deep Freeze, Ice Lance, Ice lance, Ice Lance, Nova, Ice Lance

who needs casting?

you're right, but what kind of buff? flat damage increase? increased critical shatter multiplier a la ice lance? a combination of those two things maybe having to do with the stacking frostbolt debuff already in place?

you're right, but what kind of buff? flat damage increase? increased critical shatter multiplier a la ice lance? a combination of those two things maybe having to do with the stacking frostbolt debuff already in place?

Flt damage increase and maybe a cast time decrease, currently with close to 12% haste its still just under 1.8 seconds.
sorry, but frostbolt will need more than a flat out damage increase. mages are already tunneled nonstop in arena and a 2 second frostbolt is rarely happening.
Since Blizzard likes homogenization of classes

Make Icy Veins undispellable
Give Icy Veins interrupt immunity
Decrease the cooldown of Icy Veins by 1-2 minutes.

just thought of that while i was in taking a !@#$

your ideas are bad and you should feel bad.

and you thought bm hunters had to set up burst

hunters in general have to set up burst using our piss poor cc. only then is our damage good. you know... unlike mages just deeping someone in a bomb regardless of if the healer and other dps are ccd or not.

hunters in general have to set up burst using our piss poor cc. only then is our damage good. you know... unlike mages just deeping someone in a bomb regardless of if the healer and other dps are ccd or not.

Hunter's have piss poor cc? I think you are doing it wrong. Bomb can be both interrupted and dispelled

Grats on your pre War/Stampede nerf 2200.

right because scattershot and silencing shot are so much harder to use than deep and cs.

right because scattershot and silencing shot are so much harder to use than deep and cs.

Dont forget intimidation + pet cc + readiness

We're trying to BALANCE mages, not make them gods again.........
Did some testing and it seems to be live now, however also noticed that frost bomb also does half damage when it is not detonated with glyphs. Has anyone else experienced this?

holy !@#$ a mage is able to cast an actual spell in arena? NERF!!

Hunter's have piss poor cc? I think you are doing it wrong. Bomb can be both interrupted and dispelled

it's funny because I got 2.2k after the war/stampede nerf. I am speaking about scatter/trap in regard to our piss poor cc. you know, the one that we have to use cc to land the cc only to have a pet,another player, critter run over the trap and negate it.

12/12/2012 12:28 AMPosted by Crimestopper

when was the last time you have had your deep dodged?

it's funny because I got 2.2k after the war/stampede nerf. I am speaking about scatter/trap in regard to our piss poor cc. you know, the one that we have to use cc to land the cc only to have a pet,another player, critter run over the trap and negate it.

When was the last time you had your scatter dispelled?
12/12/2012 12:41 AMPosted by Holtzmann

when was the last time you had to deal with silences? edit: and reflects for that matter

you crying isn't proving anything. at all. lol.
Good nerf. Same with the warrior. I think other classes will be able to shine now. Still think spriests/ferals are too strong though.

holy !@#$ a mage is able to cast an actual spell in arena? NERF!!

Come on man, this isn't cata. Interrupts are on a 15 second CD and ferals/warriors are pretty much the only melee that will get over 75% uptime on you.

Wasting your breath man. All people who havent played a hunter think scatter/trap is the greatest thing since sliced bread and pockets on jeans. In actually, its just as you said; piss poor cc.

Id love to see their reaction when someone with half a brain consistently eats their cc every cooldown, or stops them after scatter. Unreliable CC is not good CC.