they did NOT nerf frost bomb (yet)

Arenas
Prev 1 4 5 6
WTF THATS SO GAY
12/11/2012 10:34 PMPosted by Sotec
And the ones that needed the healing nerf were shammy/pally healers. They just made "okay" resto druids "not okay" and disc priests even worse.

Resto druids are not just "okay" in the current live version they are better then rsham they just have a steeper learning curve.
You're incorrect. And fortunately blizzard agrees with me.
12/12/2012 12:35 AMPosted by Trepid
Did some testing and it seems to be live now, however also noticed that frost bomb also does half damage when it is not detonated with glyphs. Has anyone else experienced this?
Yep. So they gave us a bugged nerf that's pretty game breaking.

I don't have a problem with the nerf as I can time freezes with frost bomb detonation, but it's bugged and causing ALL frost bombs to be 50%.
Poor mages dealing with nerfs like every other class
12/12/2012 05:02 AMPosted by Malmfu
I still went 50 to 0% in a deep freeze yesterday in my terrible 2's.

Jesus do you expect us to never kill you in a deep freeze or do you have to be at 10% or something for us?
12/12/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Xiun
I still went 50 to 0% in a deep freeze yesterday in my terrible 2's.

Jesus do you expect us to never kill you in a deep freeze or do you have to be at 10% or something for us?

I'm of the opinion that if you get set up to eat a full duration DF and nobody is on the mage, you got outplayed.
Please make deep freeze 5 seconds again, maybe 6.
12/12/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Jancith

I'm of the opinion that if you get set up to eat a full duration DF and nobody is on the mage, you got outplayed.

You're the only person on these forums of that opinion, apparently deeping someone means you automatically have the whole team cc'd as well and are allowed to freecast.