True Story.

Emerald Dream
We faced you last night, and admittedly even with me and my lock partner staggering our CDS we couldnt kill you!

good show!
/salute

((Yes you and your partner were a good match. We faced you again to after that and you did win. But, I blame Ellura. She is a bit.. distracting in Skype. Haha.

I hope to see you in the arena again some day. You and your partner. /salute

@Ruvin,
No sir. I don't believe you could kill me. Even if I went easy.

@Anokh,
Yea, she is a guildy and a good friend. She was verry happy when she got them. I was just glad to help.
It's always good to see somebody happy and be proud of something they got. Because she has worked hard for them.

@Everybody,
I do relize I am a Holy Paladin and have no room to talk, BUT a BM Hunter and a Forst DK.. They could have easily killed me. I've died from crappier comps before.

The poor DK did not even try to silence, holy lock me, or anything. I really just stood there in one spot and killed him with all my CDs.

And besides, if I want to brag about my achievements I can. It helps me feel good inside!:D

Just like lastnight, I was messing with the Horde Shrine. I died I believe about two maybe three times because those guards are so damn anoying with their snares. So everybody was beating up on me..

But..

I had a Arms Warrior, Feral Druid, and Shadow priest engage me from your city steps and I made a straight line from those steps to the Alliance city steps and I believe the farthest they got me was MAYBE half HP.

Yea, i'm a holy Paladin, but 3v1? Come on.))
12/12/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Roxamus
I do relize I am a Holy Paladin and have no room to talk, BUT a BM Hunter and a Forst DK.. They could have easily killed me. I've died from crappier comps before.

How are you giving people crap for being bad, then?
12/12/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Hanif

How are you giving people crap for being bad, then?

((You fail to see that it was an example. Not meant to be taken seriously.

Me saying that does not mean it's actualy happened. It's really me saying that their comp should have EASILY been able to kill me 2v1.

So excuse me for not wording it how I truly meant it. I'll make sure to keep your needs of precise wording in mind when i'm trying to be a smartass.))
So your proof that they're bad is something that hasn't happened?
That doesn't make an awful lot of sense.

Also, it was a "for points" 2s, so likely low rated. I don't know the actual rating, but armoury shows your team stopped at 420.
You're in mostly conquest gear, so it's likely that you massively out geared these people (Especially if a half dead hunter is almost dead, as was stated in the OP).
So your proof that they're bad is something that hasn't happened?
That doesn't make an awful lot of sense.

Also, it was a "for points" 2s, so likely low rated. I don't know the actual rating, but armoury shows your team stopped at 420.
You're in mostly conquest gear, so it's likely that you massively out geared these people (Especially if a half dead hunter is almost dead, as was stated in the OP).

((No they both had decent gear. And even a half dead Hunter can do a lot of damage before my small little Denounce attacks can kill him.

And it wasn't even for points. Well for me anyways. I was helping Ellura get her daggers. But that don't really matter.

It's just my personal opinion that they are bad because they can't kill one person. But, that also may or may not matter to you because it is just my opinion.))
Props on having the stamina to stay there and denounce a dk to death. You sir, are a real American Hero.
12/11/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Roxamus
((Hhaha. Leave poor Ellura alone!:D))

12/11/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Shockblast
she loves that kind of attention. :p

HEY!
What is this?!
What is this LIBEL?!

Yes baby I love when you say you want to kill me ;D
I'm into that kind of stuff.
12/12/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Roxamus
I blame Ellura. She is a bit.. distracting in Skype. Haha.

More Libel?!

I am perfect end of story.

/hairflip
12/12/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Tasteyface
Props on having the stamina to stay there and denounce a dk to death. You sir, are a real American Hero.

((Look somebody understands!

@Ellura,
We both know it was your fualt. Haha.))