Blizzard I need an answer please.

Arenas
Why do you guys keep nerfing healing? A disc priest is already bad. Why can't you just nerf classes instead of actual healing? make a paladin heal 30% less. Not classes who already are healing awfully to begin with.
Is this a complaint about PvP or priests?

It's a bit confusing, because you seem to be complaining that they nerfed healing... but then seem to think paladins weren't nerfed. So I'm just trying to understand the specific complaint here.
what the? i dont even ........

It's a bit confusing, because you seem to be complaining that they nerfed healing... but then seem to think paladins weren't nerfed. So I'm just trying to understand the specific complaint here.

He/she is simply saying that the need to nerf individual classes and not blanket nerf all healing. If pallys are healing for too much then nerf pallys don't just throw another 15% nerf on everyone including classes that are under performing. I tend to agree with the OP. This nerfs a lot of specs that didn't need it. WW monks, dps shaman, Dis/Holy priests, MW monks and so on.
why did this get redirected to pvp arena forum?

its never stated what the OP is even talking about for all we know they could be drunk

He/she is simply saying that the need to nerf individual classes and not blanket nerf all healing. If pallys are healing for too much then nerf pallys don't just throw another 15% nerf on everyone including classes that are under performing. I tend to agree with the OP. This nerfs a lot of specs that didn't need it. WW monks, dps shaman, Dis/Holy priests, MW monks and so on.

This is exactly what I meant thank you.
The problem with disc right now is that they are becoming extremely OP in raid healing due to spirit shell, and in PvP they are absolute dog trash. Blizzard has no idea how to balance the PvP aspect as that would make disc way above god-mode for raids.
I love how every green post is just fanboys backing up Blizzards decisions no matter what.
12/12/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Wizzbro
I love how every green post just fanboys backing up Blizzards decisions no matter what.

You've noticed that too, huh?

I don't think I've ever really seen a "useful" post from one of them concerning PvP.