How can you play a game with 50 min queue's..

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
So idiotic. Not even remotely fun try to do any form of lfr as a dps.
this just in... you can do other things while waiting for a queue!
I usuall queue for scenerio / heroic / LFR at the same time. So I get instant scenerio queue followed by instant heroic queue followed by instant LFR queue. So I end up with 210vp for the hour with pretty much no downtime.

Also I never had longer than 25 min wait for LFR as dps
You can queue for multiple things at once, like a dungeon and LFR.
When LFR pops while you're already in an instance, it saves your place and keeps you at the front of the line so it's ready to go when you finish your dungeon.
Welcome to Patch 4.3
I do not want to queue for other things, and I should not have to.
Yeah, just gonna chime in, you can queue for a raid, a heroic, a scenario, and a bg all at the same time...so something will pop.
12/11/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Hellblaue

Do dailies, play the ah, chat with your friends, browse the internet, fap, talk to your cat, eat a snack...
You can queue for lfr, heroic, a bg or a scenario at the same time, it actually holds your place in multiple queues.

Ah, a troll.

Well played.
Wasn't there a magical time long ago where there were no ques?

Just trade chat and having a guild?
50 minute queues wouldn't annoy me nearly as much as someone spelling the plural "queue's".

You don't have to do anything. If you want things "your way" you can either:

a) Form your own raid
b) go to Burger King

Or you could make a single healer friend (or pay one to be your friend) and get a near insta-queue
Well I am currently siting in a 43 minute que right now. So to past the time for this que, I decided to browse the forums. Normally I would do dailies, tend my farm, or work on old achievements. So there are things you can do while waiting on a long que time.
12/11/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Fluffy

Do dailies, play the ah, chat with your friends, browse the internet, fap, talk to your cat, eat a snack...

lost it at talk to your cat

You know this is a multiplayer game, right?
dailies
It's up to Blizzard to ensure that 24 others while taking into account specific tank, healer and DPS requirements are all readily available to play at your specific time of queuing, every time, without fail.