Can I get my thread back or at least my first

Customer Support
post? I spent a lot of time and effort v.v

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200183985
If it's been deleted, nope. It cannot be restored by Blizzard and reporting it would be a violation of the forum rules anyway.

Not to mention that if the thread was not here in CS, then the agents here also can do nothing as they do not cross moderate any other forums.
Nope, once its deleted its gone forever. You're welcome to email wowreportedpost@blizzard.com (from your b-net email) to find out why the thread was moderated, but they won't reinstate it. You'll also want to avoid reposting it as doing so is against the forum CoC.
Aww but it was about my suggestions for rogues... why did they delete it? =(
12/11/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Valenntine

They tend to delete entire threads when they've been completely derailed...such as a current popular thread here in CS.

Hopefully when they delete it, they'll take all the childish trolls with it.
12/11/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Valenntine

We could not explain why, no one in the CS forum moderates outside of this forum, you will want to inquire at wowreportedpost@blizzard.com , but also know in advance they may not mail back any information in regards to this moderation. In general, posts about moderation are also not allowed.
While it may not have been anything you did, OP, the thread may have degenerated so badly that rather than clean most of the posts out it was better to nuke it completely. You can find out by dropping an email to the address I provided.
I have a habit of typing my longer posts into Google Docs.

That way if the forums decided to eat it I have a copy automatically saved on google docs.