Resto PvP?

Druid
What kind of spot is it in currently?

I'm leveling a PvP healer for my friend, and my druid is already at 40, so I just wanna know before I bother to level any more.

Not looking for FOTM, just curious.
strong, and fun.
12/12/2012 03:16 AMPosted by Legend
strong, and fun.

Woo! :D
My mains a Shaman but I started to lvl a druid due to how strong they are in arenas, got him to 64 so far and loving it! The mobility and cc coming from a Shaman is amazing so far.
12/12/2012 03:50 AMPosted by Banksyink
My mains a Shaman but I started to lvl a druid due to how strong they are in arenas, got him to 64 so far and loving it! The mobility and cc coming from a Shaman is amazing so far.

In the pvp arena finals there wasn't any druids at all, So if you compair a druid to a shaman in arena's in resto spec, the shaman is way stronger in arena's.
12/12/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Serithin

In the pvp arena finals there wasn't any druids at all, So if you compair a druid to a shaman in arena's in resto spec, the shaman is way stronger in arena's.

Since the shaman nerf druids have more viable comps
Playing as rdruids in arena have some comp limitation, but those you counter, you can overpower enemy easily.

Shaman have wider comp and can counter more comp.
12/12/2012 07:58 AMPosted by Bloód

Since the shaman nerf druids have more viable comps

What shaman nerf?
Can't drop totems while silenced.
12/12/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Procrus
Can't drop totems while silenced.

Pretty much, It was easy enough CC'ing us so with the nerf It's become frustrating just waiting to get bursted down.