Error 114

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 16 Next
12/12/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Bashiok
The World of Warcraft servers became self-aware at 2:14 p.m. Western time, December 12th. In a panic, they tried to pull the plug.

Your clothe. Give them to me.
im getting a world server down message every time i try to log in now
i tried it and it worked so thank you for that. i went as far as to reboot my machine because i couldnt figure out what the issue was. again thank you for posting that.
Totally awesome! Thanks Death!
yay I got in, guys go n try again! its working now :D
The World of Warcraft servers became self-aware at 2:14 p.m. Western time, December 12th. In a panic, they tried to pull the plug.

Best comment ever.
Just that late 12:12 12/12/12/ disaster aye :P
^what does that even mean? the servers tried to pull the plug? self aware? as in, they have a mind of their own?! O.o im worried.
Same problem error 114
i was goin through the same crap. my guess is there was a massive hack attempt and our accounts were locked by blizz. simple fix just change ur password i did so and now am able to log in and play.. woot
12/12/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Sìd
^what does that even mean? the servers tried to pull the plug? self aware? as in, they have a mind of their own?! O.o im worried.

Hahaha, Terminator reference. :P Skynet... you know...?

This is why I love the Blues.

I was all worried about Google becoming Skynet that I never expected WoW to go rogue...
Hi all,

changed my dns on IPv4 (8.8.8.8 primary and 8.8.4.4 alternate)

Ran Wow64.exe and i was able to log in. Have yet to try 32bit.
This is, the beginning of the end. Forget skynet it's wow thats taking over the world.
idk, but when i try to go on my 86 dk or 55 druid (they are in SW) on darkspear NA, it says the world server is down, but when i go on my lower lvls who arent in SW, it works
Dont worry about a thing,cuz' every little thing is gona be alright.
12/12/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Midgettough
i was goin through the same crap. my guess is there was a massive hack attempt and our accounts were locked by blizz. simple fix just change ur password i did so and now am able to log in and play.. woot

Wasssuppp brusayyyy
it wouldnt let me logg on till i changed my password
bahah i thought i was gonna log into raped,broke,naked toons but twas not the case.lol