"Magus Senate of Dalaran" - For Dalaran!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 13 14 15 25 Next
02/09/2013 12:33 PMPosted by Daimias
My little opinion buuuuuuut..I generally dislike most of you. The guild is fine its just the players are bit ignorant. I once came to help a friend they were fighting/deciding to kill. (You probably know who I am now.) I confronted your big group. You went silent and just walked away. Then kicked said person out of your guild. Quite rude to ignore outside help, Hm?

This should probably be taken up with the GM privately.
My little opinion buuuuuuut..I generally dislike most of you. The guild is fine its just the players are bit ignorant. I once came to help a friend they were fighting/deciding to kill. (You probably know who I am now.) I confronted your big group. You went silent and just walked away. Then kicked said person out of your guild. Quite rude to ignore outside help, Hm?

This should probably be taken up with the GM privately.

Private whispers also work. I'm also guessing there's more than one side of the story to this, which is why these things should be kept off the forums. Trying to bring it onto their guild recruitment thread just makes you look bad, no offense.
There were indeed other reasons why said person was removed, now as stated before please keep this topic off the forum. Thanks.
Magus Senate of Dalaran!

Fighting for Truth, Justice, and the Dalaranian way!
Hey, When's patch 5.2 coming out? I need to practice my victory speech.
Bump back towards the first page again.
02/09/2013 10:44 PMPosted by Baelheit
Hey, When's patch 5.2 coming out? I need to practice my victory speech.

Hopefully next week. Already have my victory speech practiced.
... am I just crazy, or does anyone else see that?

Turns out I may just be crazy.
Oh, I saw it too.
... am I just crazy, or does anyone else see that?

Turns out I may just be crazy.

You mean the wierd Blood Elf guy from another server with the post dated a few months before this thread was? Yeah, I saw that. The odd part is the post appeared right after I attempted to post my last post, which did not show until I just checked it now. Must be MAGIC.
MAGIC

*sparkle fingers*
Glad to finally be in the guild! :D
I see from the roster you brought your accomplice with you.
02/11/2013 05:10 PMPosted by Baelheit
I see from the roster you brought your accomplice with you.

Possibly.
Am I going to be your pocket healer?
Bump
02/13/2013 03:30 AMPosted by Nigmà
Bump

SHHHH don't say that! You will get the guild thread removed, anyways...still my favorite Dalaran guild.
02/12/2013 12:51 AMPosted by Raistlinn
Am I going to be your pocket healer?

Mister Raistlinn is our first Priest. Our first IC priest, at least. So we now have Dalaran Warders or something like that. Important thing is, We can go beyond Mages, so long as they remain the crux of the guild. We'll allow Warriors too, if they want to roleplay as Guardsmen of Dalaran.

But I swear to the Light, the day that the combined number of other classes in this guild outnumbers the number of Mages we have, heads are gonna roll.
"loves the guild all over and wonders why I haven't joined yet"
I have discovered a new Teleport spell!

It teleports this thread back to the front page!