"Magus Senate of Dalaran" - For Dalaran!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 3 4 5 25 Next
I would like to make one matter abundantly clear. We do accept other classes to the Magus Senate of Dalaran. Dalaran has a fine contingency of guardsmen and men at arms ready to be called upon to protect Dalaran or fight alongside it's mages. This is likely even more so with the recent quartering of Alliance troops within Dalaran. Medics too, are present and utilized within Dalaran. Plate wearers such as Warriors and Paladins are certainly eligible for the Guardsmen. Various healing classes are eligible for the Medics, we have ranks for both of these positions.

I'm still on the fence about Death Knights.

We didn't want your stupid mage city anyway.
12/23/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Baleros

We didn't want your stupid Sunreavers anyway.
12/23/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Baelheit

To be fair, they did have a pretty cool tabard.
Just look outside of Violet Hold, plenty of plate wearers! You too could be one!
Well then.. interesting conversation.

To be fair, they did have a pretty cool tabard.

Anyway, Bumps!
We'v fallen too far behind! Bumps away!
Good day Moon Guard! Bumps!
Oppa Moon Guard style!
Well why don't I give this forum another bump.
Christmas Bumps!
12/24/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Rizion
Oppa Moon Guard style!

*creepy Techno music plays*

Moon Guard style!

*Dances like a moron*
From all of us at the Magus Senate of Dalaran, let me be the first to wish you a merry Christmas, happy new year, peace on earth, and goodwill to all mankind.

Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas Moon Guard!
I'm going to wear my Sunreaver tabard and fly circles above your guild meets on my Sunreaver Dragonhawk doing /rude at everyone :-D
12/25/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Yavilynn
I'm going to wear my Sunreaver tabard and fly circles above your guild meets on my Sunreaver Dragonhawk doing /rude at everyone :-D

I cant wait to see this!

ANYWAY

Merry Christmas!
Bump for Christmas
I totally thought this was an outer guild/group collaboration. If you guys plan on taking out of guild members into meetings let me know! Lei is still in commission for the Kirin Tor and is sort of a cooperate of sorts.
12/25/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Leiless
Lei is still in commission for the Kirin Tor and is sort of a cooperate of sorts.

Your efforts are duly noted and highly appreciated.
12/25/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Baelheit
Lei is still in commission for the Kirin Tor and is sort of a cooperate of sorts.

Your efforts are duly noted and highly appreciated.

/hattip