Mounts Purchase error "404"

Customer Support
When I clicked proceed to checkout after adding a mount to my cart, it asked me to add a shipping address (Which seems rather odd because I have actually already previously added both a Shipping address and credit card details to my account) So I went ahead and filled all the required details out. When I press Save address, it comes up with a 404 not found error with the web address.
Can anyone help me out? It has been a recurring error and I have been told does not happen when selecting other regions. Could it just be a NA/ Oceanic bug?
Have you checked to make sure that all the information on the card is current in your billing profile? Have you made sure that the card you are using is set to be the PRIMARY billing method in your billing profile?
All the card details, address and shipping details etc are all primary, but it doesn't make a difference because it doesn't give me the option to use them after I press Proceed to checkout. It clearly does not recognise that I have already set primary details in my account management, and I forgot to mention that, just to check, I did the same thing but on another region and it worked.
Thank you for the reply
When I clicked proceed to checkout after adding a mount to my cart, it asked me to add a shipping address (Which seems rather odd because I have actually already previously added both a Shipping address and credit card details to my account) So I went ahead and filled all the required details out. When I press Save address, it comes up with a 404 not found error with the web address.
Can anyone help me out? It has been a recurring error and I have been told does not happen when selecting other regions. Could it just be a NA/ Oceanic bug?

I'm seeing quite a few attempts at changes here.

Have you tried totally clearing your cookies/cache - or using another browser? We need to rule out old information being hung up in the cache first. That would be my first suggestion.
I would suggest clearing your browsers cookies and cache then followed by a complete browser restart, or even a different browser altogether.

edit: beat by the sleepy Panda.
Thank you very much for your responses
Your suggestion to clear the Cookies from the browser worked perfectly

Yay heart of the Aspects mount here I come :)
Met that problem again.
I even change a computer and clear all the cache and cookies but that seems could not work.
if you're still having the issue, Envinyatar, you'll want to create your own thread. There may not be much we can do in the way of direct assistance through the forums, though. If clearing your cookies & cache within your browser didn't resolve the issue, you're alternative would be to phone in for help.

Edit: Thread locked.