[A] <The Violet Legion> Dalaran's military.

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 4 23 Next
Sreech? Sounds similar to a rogue that used to run a Forsaken guild on Moon Guard.
12/23/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Sreech
Silly undead

Silly monk. 5.2 is a while away. ^_^

What's that got to do with anything?
Bump.
12/23/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Morvayn
Sreech? Sounds similar to a rogue that used to run a Forsaken guild on Moon Guard.

Served under Sleech, during the time Defilers was up and about.

12/23/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Mistreaver
What's that got to do with anything?

Well, if we're not considering confrontation from a PvP standpoint, which that is how I interpreted the earlier remark; a challenge to do my worse, then monks really don't see any improvement in their PvP viability until 5.2. Of course, I'm as into my PvP as I am my RP, and I likely misinterpreted your remark :(

Also, bump.
I was more just commenting on the fact I don't like undead in general. Never could bring myself to play one

As for PvP... I'm hit and miss. I usually don't indulge in it at all. When I do, there's no real faction loyalty involved. Just a desire to earn Honor/valor and achieves
4 days off WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
12/23/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Sreech

Served under Sleech, during the time Defilers was up and about.

That is exactly whom I was referring to. Similar name. Caught me off guard for a moment.
*waves*

Hello there!

*Bumps*
*waves*

Hello there!

*Bumps*

I don't know you... but your name is epic!
12/23/2012 10:38 PMPosted by Morvayn
That is exactly whom I was referring to. Similar name. Caught me off guard for a moment.

^_^ Yeah, sort of a homage, as I always liked his character name; but wanted something similar to imply the character enjoys inspiring terror, thus "Screech" became "Sreech". I also have a monk named "Sreek".

12/23/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Mistreaver
I was more just commenting on the fact I don't like undead in general. Never could bring myself to play one

I could never bring myself to play Kaldorei, the idle animations, I guess.
A lot of people seem to hate the idle animations of night elven women. I tend to not really notice too much.

The worgen used to be extremely obnoxious with their constant sniff. That -did- bother me.
I bump thee once more, before sweet sleep taketh me.
I actually don't mind the kaldorei animations. Lot better than the human ones

I can't stand the way male humans look.
I have to say, Moon Guard has much better guilds than my server. And Kirin Tor RP too, which is also very lacking on WrA. Since I can only afford a faction change right now (and not a server transfer), I hope I get to see you guys around Dalaran with CRZs when I make the move to Alliance! For Dalaran!
12/24/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Elarian
I have to say, Moon Guard has much better guilds than my server. And Kirin Tor RP too, which is also very lacking on WrA. Since I can only afford a faction change right now (and not a server transfer), I hope I get to see you guys around Dalaran with CRZs when I make the move to Alliance! For Dalaran!

I think that's a first ._.
Bump.
Bumpin' while waitin' in line at the Brawler's Guild.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Needs more Red. HERE YOU GO
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu