Dec 25th Maintenance

General Discussion
I am sad there will be no server restart. I keep trying for the scourged whelpling but it hasn't shown up in days. Guess I get to wait another week, as I am tired of waiting for 12 hours a day with no spawn
Doesn't matter if they do or don't do maintenance:

- It's christmas. Take a break from WoW for a day.

- You are going to get plenty of presents to keep you busy.

Not everyone celebrates Christmas...derp.
Doesn't matter if they do or don't do maintenance:

- It's christmas. Take a break from WoW for a day.

- You are going to get plenty of presents to keep you busy.

Not everyone celebrates Christmas...derp.

Don't be a grinch. Just because you may not celebrate the holiday doesn't mean you can't take the free day off and enjoy yourself.
12/24/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Brennvin
The only thing I drop now is mad beats. Sorry, that was the lamest thing I've said in awhile.

It only works for DJ Vinyl Scratch.
Best. Thread. Ever.

So if we destroy you, we get the loot you guys dropped back then, right?

The only thing I drop now is mad beats. Sorry, that was the lamest thing I've said in awhile.

Thanks for giving me a headstart in getting Exalted with Brood of Nozdormu back in Vanilla. :D While others struggled to kill you after the AQ gate open event, it was afternoon for me so I can just go kill you all. :D
anyday
This makes me a little sad.

My household isn't doing anything this year -- and that includes gifts. So no, no presents, no giving presents, no festivities. It's just a day off.

So yeah, I'm going to play WoW, because it sounds better than watching TV.

Same here ... Happy Holidays to everyone -- hope that you all have a wonderful holiday season.

Edit: Just realized that could sound snarky .. not my intention at all. :)
<not to be read in an angry tone . . . more like an Andy Rooney voice>

Perhaps a petty nit-picky peevish complaint but why isn't there at least an announcement made regarding rollover, no rollover, or no maintenance at all. Even if maintenance has never been done on Christmas should we take that to mean it never will be ever? I know many will say . . . 'no news is good news' or 'just be happy the servers won't be down'. It's just a courtesy to let us know. Communication.

<end rant . . . have a lovely day all!>
can use color hair with flight form skin?
12/24/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Allüpinthis
i cant even find the service status forum. came here to figure this out myself.

go to the top, click on FORUMS. then look under SUPPORT, the forum you want is on the right. SERVICE STATUS.

how did you miss that?!

didnt see the support forums + and - was set to not show support forums, and got confused thanks tho
First, I love my Game.. Life gets in the way of playing..I could not get my gear up when the expansion first came out.. I would really like it if the Game was more balanced... Its not right, that I can not even get a shot off due to others being OP..Its not right that you can not even enjoy the battlegrounds due to be stunned and then the warriors sending you to the graveyard.. Does not give you the enjoyment of being able to play in PVP world.. If I was a child and wanted to play in the PVE, I would.. But, Please for the new Year...Get off your Butts and Balance this out... I pay for 3 account each month and am a geek...so I though that I would address this with you First, before I start complaining on Blogs and Facebook... Feel free to see that I have been a loyal player for years... Not, going to put up with this for long... My money can be spent elsewhere... Again, I love my PVP Game... its a stress reliever...... GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND GET IT FIXED... NO EXCUSES...Happy New Year...

Sweetshots