Rate the Mog above you

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
@Johnny:
Eh... not gonna rate, i dont like that set.

And i know my mog sword doesnt match my set, im only using it until i get something better.

I like the set other than the fact it's all 1 set and the weapon does kind of go with it, it looks good.

8/10

-Edited because I forgot to rate. ><
@Tazkro I really like that set love the helm too great job! 9/10
01/05/2013 03:25 PMPosted by Heliios
@Tazkro I really like that set love the helm too great job! 9/10

Thanks :) Your gloves, legs, boots and tabard all do need to be replaced but looking good so far, 7/10 :)
Fairly boring set but gotta give props to matching attire
@macname I'm a fan of the gold pimp look 8/10
@OhnoesBubble, I like the armor but not so much the head, cloak or weap >< 8/10
@ Tazkro 8/10 Crown feels so off for the rest of the gear.
moooooooooooo
@Beefnslowly

8/10
@Johnny:
Eh... not gonna rate, i dont like that set.

And i know my mog sword doesnt match my set, im only using it until i get something better.

8/10, I love the set, but I prefer the slightly lighter PvP re-color.
@Krytical
That's the first time I've seen a tabard work with xmog, it's really cool!

(BTW don't look at my weapon or shield...currently looking for some)
7/10 i like the kinky look
8/10 I'm kinda not feeling the shield so much
01/06/2013 08:28 AMPosted by Apospathi
8/10 I'm kinda not feeling the shield so much

8.5/10

I really really like that but the boots, belt and weapon kind of wreck it, try and look for some new ones. ;) Really looking good so far though.
@Tazkro

9/10, really like the set and the sword goes really well with it. 9/10 because I don't know what you're thinking with that helm lol
@Tazkro

9/10, really like the set and the sword goes really well with it. 9/10 because I don't know what you're thinking with that helm lol

I honestly thought i'd get more hate for the boots rather than the helmet lmao, and I can't find a decent looking helmet that looks good to go with this set. ><
@Tazkro

I honestly thought i'd get more hate for the boots rather than the helmet lmao, and I can't find a decent looking helmet that looks good to go with this set. ><

@taskro, id give your set a 7/10 because the helm just isnt doing it for me.
8/10.

Losing points because the weapons don't really match it and it's not actually T3. :(
8/10.

Losing points because the weapons don't really match it and it's not actually T3. :(

10/10. I almost say the axe doesn't work, and then at the same time it seems to blend flawlessly with the tabard, and then because your tabard blends so well with the rest of the set, the axe magically starts working for a second. And then it doesn't and the process starts again.

Also, be nice to me I know I look ridiculous.