Rate the Mog above you

Paladin
8/10.

Losing points because the weapons don't really match it and it's not actually T3. :(

love yours... it reminds me of my months in Kara back in bc. so you get 10/10 for nostalgia, i also have love for the space goat.
8/10.

Losing points because the weapons don't really match it and it's not actually T3. :(

10/10. I almost say the axe doesn't work, and then at the same time it seems to blend flawlessly with the tabard, and then because your tabard blends so well with the rest of the set, the axe magically starts working for a second. And then it doesn't and the process starts again.

Also, be nice to me I know I look ridiculous.

id give you a 7/10 but i think it looks good for this expac. matches the whole theme of mop imo.
@ belmung 8/10 axe and shield are a little odd
@Bob You look like a nice fluffy Paladin, 8/10 for some prime matching.
8/10 for the gloves and shield. You should look into the shattered sun rep shield for t6 transmog.
9/10 for the sword; everything else looks great. I love the way your armor matches the shield, from this perspective quite well, in a way I don't often see.
But Kilrak isn't doing it for me.
Don't think you have a transmog on but 6/10 for being a paladin anyhow =D
9 for effort, id invest in a dark silk shirt and some new shoulders tho =)
01/08/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Trydan
9 for effort, id invest in a dark silk shirt and some new shoulders tho =)

8/10 Cause the set is good but your set apart from the weapon is all one set, oh and the cloak.
I like it, glad you didn't follow the majority and farm old tier and used pieces to make something nice. 9/10
@Judgecutie
Most definitely original. A little too eccentric for me tho LOL
7/10!
Most definitely original. A little too eccentric for me tho LOL
7/10!

8/10. Matches pretty good but set as a whole seems little dull for me.
8/10 Deffinately stands out at you, i like.
8/10 Goes together very well.
6/10, decent nostalgia, lost points for male blood elf :/
8/10

GOLDD. Honestly kinda how a holy warrior type should look
7/10 Due to lack lustre color and no helmet. I'm not a fan of hiding a helmet when a helmet is primarily a big part of an armor set.
Rate meh please :D.

ALso, 9/10. Like the shoulders and sword.