Holy Priest DPS Stat Weights?

Priest
I am not posting this for reasons to troll - I want to know which stat is best for holy dps? I find it more useful to me than having a go at shadow. Anyways, I am currently thinking crit>haste> everything else. What are your thoughts?

Disclaimer: this post is not about possibilities/plausibility of holy dps, simply which stat would bring better damage to the table.
In the few sims I've done, they're roughly:

Int = 3.6
SP = 3.0
Haste = 1.6
Cit = 1.4
Ok, and if you did sims, where did Holy DPS (geared well) fall in line with other dps specs?
I would assume that shadow word:pain would have the same haste breakpoint for holy as spreist so therefore i would again assume that you would want enough haste to get the 2nd tick of sw:p then push all crit...something like 8085 haste unbuffed. I'm curious if there is a haste breakpoint for the holy fire dot tick personally.

Expect to see this nerfed soon though because if you run holy in spreist tier currently you will put spreist numbers to shame and run parallel with mages and locks in term of dps output. There are WoL parses of holy preists doing 80k dps single target and 175k on windlord in HoF being top dps by a giant margin.

This was either a GROSS oversight by devs or they intend for holy to be a viable rdps. If that is the case expect to see 2 tank comps with nothing but holy preists running with them. The versatlity to be able to swap from 80k dps to 80k hps with a stance swap and have 0-as many heals as needed on demand is OP at the least.
In the few sims I've done, they're roughly:

Int = 3.6
SP = 3.0
Haste = 1.6
Cit = 1.4

Spirit does nothing for Holy DPS - even at 0 Spirit, you're regenerating more mana than you can use in anything but a pure AE fight.
Spirit does nothing for Holy DPS - even at 0 Spirit, you're regenerating more mana than you can use in anything but a pure AE fight.

Believe he was referring to spellpower.