Favorite Zone Music

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
by far Ashenvale has my vote hands down. Wintergrasp too.
Forge of Souls and Grizzly Hills
I would have to say Zangarmarsh for favorite music and zone. I could spend hours there just enjoying it all.
The Storm Peak.

Oh, yes.
Howling Fjord and Grizzly Hills.

Any time I go to those zones I Imagen that I am in a small cabin in the middle of the woods sitting in my comfy chair by the cobblestone fireplace, drinking tea and just listening to the fire crackle away on the logs.

My Paradise.

/HighPaw
Still in love with Ashenvale's music...
If it counts, I'm going to go with MC. If it doesn't, then I'm thinking Domination Point. It reminds me of WC2.
Nagrand.
Howling Fjord and Grizzly Hills.

Any time I go to those zones I Imagen that I am in a small cabin in the middle of the woods sitting in my comfy chair by the cobblestone fireplace, drinking tea and just listening to the fire crackle away on the logs.

My Paradise.

/HighPaw

I have to agree with Kelvv. I seriously love the music in these two zones.
The Faerie Circle music.

It's a rare thing to walk in on, but it's beautiful.

Sure it's not actually a zone, but it's pretty nonetheless.
As far as what I think is just cool that I could listen to over and over, I'd have to say Grizzly Hills.

The music for Kun-Lai Summit is probably my other favorite. It has a cool sound to it, but I think it really enriches the zone and adds flavor to the native races of that area in a way that is really extraordinary (not that the other zones' music doesn't, just that this one is done the best).
For me the music I enjoyed the most was in Kara.
Jaina's song that plays during the new quests in Dalaran.
Mulgore, or any Night Elf/Naga area.

I can't stand Grizzly Hills or the Plaguelands. Find it hard to concentrate when that music plays (and not in a good way).
ulduar
Grizzly Hills.

The new Barrens themes are pretty awesome, too.
Grizzly Hills is by far the best video game music I have ever heard.
I love the music in Grizzly Hills and in any Tavern/Inn in Pandaria. I know the second isn't really a "zone" per se, but that music is great.
I really love the music played in the boss forts in Alterac Valley. It's a very short piece and it's from original WoW, but it was the first piece I heard where I stopped and went 'wow, this is beautiful'.

I also really love the music in the Temple of the Moon in Darnassus.