Ashes of Al'ar

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 9 Next
Gosh congrats ! I'm jealous :P
I...I dislike you, OP... QQ ;-;
Nice. I also got this last night: Reins of the Onyxian Drake

Words cannot describe my hatred of you and your rotten, miserable, FILTHY GOOD LUCK with the RNG Gods of Maliciousness and Despair.

Grats.

/murder
/murder
/murder
/murder
/murder
/murder
/murder
/murder
/murder
Thank you! Your luck rubbed off to me!
i got my ashes on 4th kill IIRC, was stoked.

I don't even want to think about how many times I've done that instance. Kills aren't accurate anymore since I stopped clearing it out of frustration.

Sure they are. If you think they aren't, you're killing the wrong boss...
Got both bindings for Thunderfury on my first run through Molten Core on my monk while trying to get the new pets. Yay, RNG!
o yeah well I HAZ
Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent
/cheer
-.- so tired of farming mounts that never drop...wtb character with broken "luck" modifier.

And stop making my druid see warglaives drop from Illy! It's my rogue's turn to see them ;_;
You... bastard!

*Sha of Envy takes over
A guildie got it on the first kill too...
#envy
Now to sit hovering outside a bank entrance in Stormwind for 13 hours thinking that people are admiring you!
They upped the drop rate? When? I must have the worst luck.. Did the drop rate change only on Ashes, or others also like Ony?
They upped the drop rate? When? I must have the worst luck.. Did the drop rate change only on Ashes, or others also like Ony?

NO. They did not.
I'm getting tired of farming for this every week (on my hunter as well). 30 weeks on this toon, 31 on my hunter. That's pretty ridiculous for it not to drop. /bitter
12/13/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Ashandis
First run ever through Tempest Keep and I got the Ashes of Al'ar. So pumped XD.

Indeed, my first TK run after 5.1 rewarded me w/ Ashes.

I promptly proceeded to link the mount to my pals who've been running TK since BC for it... "you jelly?" XD
52 kills between all my alts, been farming for 2+ year
and i have yet to see it drop. /cry

Grats though