Anti-Garrosh Riot RP Event! THANKS ALL!

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 3 4 5 12 Next
Hmmmm...if I'm able to focus enough on her to get her out of the gob starter zone I'll bring little Galae for this...though dunno if she'll actually make it to the Riot I could see her pokin' her nose around the meetings. And still unsure if I would want the chopping block for her...so may want to go the fugitive route if she does go on the Riot. Otherwise expect to see Lann spying in on the meetings and to watch the riot when it happens.
Since we've got so many people wanting to join on yet unnamed characters I'm gonna just put contact info in the main page instead of a literal sign up, between mains and alts I'm gettin a little discombobulated.

We have a meeting place! Thank you to Azanji for both helping Tezsla find the place for it and thoroughly creeping her out at the same time! XD After that little interaction I'm really getting fond of the little martyr! Dang, LOL, but it's perfect! She'll be exactly the little idealistic rabble rouser I need her to be XD I'm glad she'll die a noble death instead of just getting deleted.

The meeting place will be above Vol'Jin's hut in the Echo Isles. Seems appropriate. If it gets crowded we can move downstairs. Enforcers, please do not crash! I'm thinking about 6pm server time on Wed for the first meeting. How's that sound, folks?

I will be there.
I may be switching ol' Hekthy here to Alliance side after the holidays, so this event might be perfect for his swansong.

I shall be in touch, scum!
I think I'll use my monk, Chiyumu, as an early sacrifice. She won't participate in the meetings, but she'll join in when the actual riots start and get taken out quickly.

Sarinka, however, will participate in the meetings, and come in some time after Chiyumu bites the dust (if time allows me to), because the riot needs more than one orc who isn't a Garrosh sympathizer. If I am able to bring her in, I don't really plan to delete her any time soon, so I'd like for her to survive (she's a hunter, so she could always feign death!). I'll just have her go under a pseudonym, as per your suggestion, for a little while afterwards. It'll be a good way to break her into some RP!
Still not sure what Garrosh has done wrong yet other than the bombing of Theramore...
The riots will be in Org, the preliminary Rebel meetings will be in the Echo Isles. :) Anyone who's been doing the Domination Point questlines will know why.

12/17/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Kelsus
Still not sure what Garrosh has done wrong yet other than the bombing of Theramore...

Which brings me to another point... spoilers. Hopefully by the 5th most folks will know what's going on but I've been thinking about how much of Garrosh's Pandaria actions will be ranted about at the riots. I don't want to spoiler folks but it also seems important to the plotline and realistic for folks to not have those details and start talking about our claims after the executions.

Also, as far as the killings and executions, how shall our Enforcers decide who to round up and who to shoot on the spot? Should those who want to be killed on the streets *attack* our Enforcers? Wanna brainstorm how to handle the public executions!
12/17/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Kelsus

**SPOILERS (maybe)**

The beatings, torture, etc. that are being RP'd by the Garrosh loyalists are canon lore as occrring in Orgrimmar even well before the time of the Theramore event, as confirmed in the Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War book. Basically, he's already turning into a Hitler-esque dictator and his closest advisor is now a Blackrock orc who used to work for Rend Blackhand. For more about what he's up to, there's a thread elsewhere here on the WRA forum detailing his shenanigans in Pandaria.

He's not a nice orc, no no no he's not.
Curious, but when will the preliminary meetings start? Or have they already?

As for how to handle the executions, it'll probably depend on the individuals involved, I'm guessing. My first thought would be to say that the first few deaths could be caused by provocation on the part of the rioters, and once things come to a head and emotions get high, the Enforcers could start killing people left and right. But that would be up to the Enforcers themselves; I don't know if there are any among them that would be hot-headed/paranoid enough to shoot first at even the slightest hint of rebellion.
This Wed, Ziss! 6pm in the Echo Isles :D Whisper Tezsla for an invite to the raid when it gets going!

And yeah, that's my thought too! Hence wanting to plan stuff out with the Enforcers.
How the heck did I miss this! Alright Rou and FHT. I say we do this for Gallywix too! HA!
Raven will pledge funding, information, and supplies to this. To which side, not sure yet!
Also, as far as the killings and executions, how shall our Enforcers decide who to round up and who to shoot on the spot? Should those who want to be killed on the streets *attack* our Enforcers? Wanna brainstorm how to handle the public executions!

My Huojin, as is the Huojin way, is going to rush in, attack, and die fighting. It's odds-on he won't be executed, persay. It won't always be that easy, though.

I plan for him to be one of the more outspoken ones who incites the guards to take action through direct threats of violence - Noyashak is fairly incensed at what he's seen so far of the Orcs. The idea of a segregated city itself is enough to make him angry. Pitting him against a magnataur just made him want to bust Garrosh's head - and rest assured, he is mentally prepared to knock the heads of the Kor'kron who put down the riot. It's safe to assume that he's going to die earlier in the fight, unless the Kor'kron botch the combat.
12/17/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Dyrwolfe
I say we do this for Gallywix too! HA!

All in good time, my friend. ;)
Remember folks, if you join, be ready to die. This Riot is more or less focused on us all dying/getting beaten up. It's completely irrational and lore-breaking to say you are the General of all Horde Legions so you can get away with talking. And, why should Garrosh care if you're Argent Crusade? If you pull the lion's tail, the lion will bite. That's, at least I think so, one of the main reasons behind this: To show what should be happening in lore.
For those interested in the pre-riot Rebel meeting in the Echo Isles, whisper Tezsla at 6pm for an invite to the raid!

The riot itself will be in Org January 5th.
I'm extremely pleased that this is actually happening and I'll be rolling up an alt to participate on. In addition to being wounded/executed, I would be up for any kind of capture/torture/interrogation that the enforcers can come up with, including RP that lasts for more than this night. I will mark this in my TRP, but if anybody wants to contact me ahead of time, my battletag is Mitta#1493.
They will be observing.
Uh, sorry if this sounds silly, but is it 6pm East Coast time, or realm time? :<

Also, my Battletag's Zayfare#1184. I'm gunna be on both accounts -I don't have a battletag set up for the other one- but that one is for my main account.
The time will be 6pm realm time, I do believe. Thanks for asking! Whisper Roulette, Tezsla, or Azanji for anymore questions. When the riot starts, whisper Tezsla.
I have a goblin rogue Roxxina I'd love to have get brutally beaten to the point of near death! (How cruel that sounds D:) But I can't Sacrifice Trixi for it though I may bring her to the meetings. Feel free to add me on battletag for easy contact

Battletag is <----Jadesigh # 1549 (no space between name and number its just to keep the gold spammers away =/)