Would it have broken the game...

General Discussion
...to have the Anubisath Idol battle pet included in the loot tables of BOTH bosses in the Twin Emperor encounter? I was able to use Shadow Blades twice during the fight, but it still wasn't enough spell damage to be eligible for loot off Vek'lor - the boss that drops the pet, and the one that's immune to melee damage. Really? Do I need to farm up a weapon or trinket that does spell damage? Would that even work? Low drop rates are part of the game, but this is a whole different level of frustrating. :(
12/22/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Lucky
...to have the Anubisath Idol battle pet included in the loot tables of BOTH bosses in the Twin Emperor encounter? I was able to use Shadow Blades twice during the fight, but it still wasn't enough spell damage to be eligible for loot off Vek'lor - the boss that drops the pet, and the one that's immune to melee damage. Really? Do I need to farm up a weapon or trinket that does spell damage? Would that even work? Low drop rates are part of the game, but this is a whole different level of frustrating. :(

grab a mage..you 2 classes seem to work well together.
So you're not getting loot off Vek'lor when killing the other one? That's odd as I'm able to loot the other one when I focus down Vek'lor and I don't hit him at all.