20 24 Bracket: Current State of Affairs

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
Hi Pope, was that a typo? 463 shadow power? You have 262 unbuffed. The oil can add 7, the Valentine's cologne 45 but that leaves a long way to get anywhere close to that.
Plus 20 from the gloves enchant and 10% inner fire work out to around 360ish
Spriests are super annoying...looking forward to the changes in 5.2. That is all.
The 20 from the gloves already show in your stats. So inner fire boosts it 100+? That's ridiculous.
Spriests are super annoying...looking forward to the changes in 5.2. That is all.

eh, the DP changes are crossed out atm so....

I don't mind though, actually looking forward to playing disc for a change
02/10/2013 04:54 PMPosted by Splay

Well damn. Guess I gotta hope they decide to do change it and I main a Spriest .

Well damn. Guess I gotta hope they decide to do change it and I main a Spriest .

Yeah raid bosses, I mean spriests had their DP nerf reverted.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

My strategy of running away, sheeping, /afking or ganking while their busy seems to be solid.

It's not alll doom and gloom...

"Blazing Speed is now a level 15 talent, replacing Scorch

Arcane Charges now stacks up to 4 times (was 6), increases damage by 50% (was 25%), and increases mana cost by 150% (was 75%). "

I did manage to get a 2 k crit yesterday on a 24 resto druid. The patch is buffing max charges damage from 150% to 200% and charges from 6 down to 4.

ps I used to play a 24 spriest. It's so boring because it's too easy

edit; double post
no typo but i did just hit 470 today think that is my max for this event

470 shadow power with the following buffs

[Minor Wizard Oil] = +7 int
[Elixir of Wisdom] +14 int
["Wizardry" Cologne] +45 spell
lovely undercity card +6 int

Monk buff
inner fire

i could probly push higher but i would need to get the legs with +11 int on them and use the boa cloak but i think this would result in a dmg decreese would only really be to see how high i can push my shadow power!.

Yeah raid bosses, I mean spriests had their DP nerf reverted.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

My strategy of running away, sheeping, /afking or ganking while their busy seems to be solid.

It's not alll doom and gloom...

"Blazing Speed is now a level 15 talent, replacing Scorch

Arcane Charges now stacks up to 4 times (was 6), increases damage by 50% (was 25%), and increases mana cost by 150% (was 75%). "

I did manage to get a 2 k crit yesterday on a 24 resto druid. The patch is buffing max charges damage from 150% to 200% and charges from 6 down to 4.

ps I used to play a 24 spriest. It's so boring because it's too easy

edit; double post
Yea it's not bad when you have some healers around you that know what they're doing (esp since over half the Spriests playing in this bracket aren't very good). But pugging has been a nightmare.
I'm the new best 24 twink... HAI
@Pope. Just trying to figure out the math because I'm still not seeing it.

You have 276 SP unbuffed and 192 Int.

The monk buff I assume is Legacy of the Emporer (avail at 22) which adds 5% to your Intellect.

Adding 192 + 27 for the oil, card and elixir you would have 219 which 5% would be +11 Int/SP with the buff.

276 + 11 L.O.T.E. buff + 27 for the card/oil/elixir + 45 for the cologne = 359 SP. Inner fire adds 10% so +36.

359 + 36 = 395 total and that's rounding everything up and assuming everything is added together before applying % bonuses.

There's 75 SP not accounted for somewhere. If you're adding the 6.53% for the 16 pvp power enchant. 395 x .0653 = +26 rounding up = 421 which is still 49 short.
Lol, you guys turtled how sad... xD
[quote="79033390792"]@Pope. Just trying to figure out the math because I'm still not seeing it.

Yes, I looked it over too, and there was 40+ shadow power missing from the above information--perhaps one more buff? I would mention one thing, his base spell power shows as 269, but you must add 20 shadow Power from glove enchant to this for a total of 289 Shadow Power.

What I really want to know about is where the Pope got his new that he is sporting?!!! Did the Hotshot Pilot's Gloves drop recently or come from some other source?
i was lucky enough to find somone who was selling a pair ok because of the confusion and clearly you think that im not telling the truth ill upload some screenies with my shadow power and ill uppload afew more with showing my gloves and wrists to show that im not using gems and not cheating hacking in anyway how does that sound? btw im terra at photo shop hell will probly take me a week just to firgure out how to upload screenies.
So I made an ally 24 and so far the bracket is terribly one sided. Won 1 game lost 7, ally is full of latin server 20s that are terrible and dont know how to type in English or play WSG properly while horde has 4-5 24s per game. Is it always like this?
nope

if somone can tell me how to upload image's would be most helpful thanx
sorry but you just going to have to ctrl shift and copy them into your web browser dont know how to set up a direct link :/

http://i.imgur.com/kevSx2B.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/c7QOntd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vuykLGW.jpg

ok as you can see i have 471 shadow power there now if u add the card that brings it to 477 if u add +2 for the +10 int belt that brings it to 479 now if u add the blood elf thistle buff itll bring it up to 489 think this is the maximum you can reach at lvl 24 during this event.