Resonate Selling Heroic HoF this week

Bleeding Hollow
Get your boys to leave me alone every time you get a kill rofl getting real annoying

^_^

Don't worry bro, we have nothing left to kill. Grats on Empress.
Grats guy! Now do it all on 25.
Haters be hatin.
grats
Get your boys to leave me alone every time you get a kill rofl getting real annoying

^_^

fan club leader #1

fan club leader #1

Go kill yourself.
02/08/2013 11:10 AMPosted by Sobeezy
Grats guy! Now do it all on 25.

Why would we go from hard to easy?

02/09/2013 02:22 PMPosted by Rob
fan club leader #1

> Politely whisper Rob to let him know he's using the wrong trinket
> Rob gets mad 4 lyfe

fan club leader #1

Go kill yourself.

I have tons of free time for that now :D

02/09/2013 02:22 PMPosted by Rob
fan club leader #1

> Politely whisper Rob to let him know he's using the wrong trinket
> Rob gets mad 4 lyfe

"why does your guild give you loot if you're so !@#$ing awful" sounds more familiar

Considering you lack qualification to talk about trinkets above the 489 ilvl, how are you selling them?
You're right, luck with drops is a direct indication of skill in this game. Enjoy the loot shower being set to massage next tier.
Trying to imply that the RNG situation in 25man is significantly better than 10man is a really ignorant viewpoint, but the ##%#%%!%-waggling is ridiculous either way.

Maybe if they removed the ability for bosses to triple-drop items in 25man there would be an advantage, but right now every time it triple-drops the same tank/holy paladin item week after week, I die a little inside.

But RNG is RNG and it sucks everywhere.
Our main tank doesn't have his four piece, I tanked heroic sha with a blue shield. Loot saturation is significantly better in 25 man, that's just a fact. Lets not turn this into a 10v25 debate. Watching tempest make fools of themselves if funny and all but this is our sales thread, not a place for you to defend your raid size.

http://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/us/bleeding-hollow
Without derailing, bets on how long Tempest sticks around this time?
ITT: Tempest raging because they failed to achieve Realm First Sha of Fear.

Inb4 Tempest switching realms and names.

EDIT: Grats on the kill Resonate.

EDIT2: Grats on Princess Tempest.
No, ITT: Tempest (+ Rob, who's a douche) makes a couple quips and everyone is all "LOL TEMPEST SO MAD".

We get a lot more whispers from Resonate than they get forum posts from us whenever they kill a boss. We're just the big bad 25 man bullies whenever we say something back.
What's the pve scene like here?
it's almost as if angry public forum posts are public and private whispers are private
So in the top 20 best geared on the server we have 11 members, you have 5. 25 man raid sizes are 2.5 times bigger.

Our main tank doesn't have his four piece, I tanked heroic sha with a blue shield. Loot saturation is significantly better in 25 man, that's just a fact. Lets not turn this into a 10v25 debate. Watching tempest make fools of themselves if funny and all but this is our sales thread, not a place for you to defend your raid size.

http://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/us/bleeding-hollow

Half your raid is in the top 20 best geared players on the server and half our raid fails to fall in the top 20. I don't think your link helps your case.
02/10/2013 09:26 PMPosted by Pooglecoborg
it's almost as if angry public forum posts are public and private whispers are private

I don't know about you but I don't see any angry posts in this thread from anybody (Aside from maybe Rob, but Rob sucks. No one likes Rob.) If you want to continue pretending that because Resonate only act like A-holes in whispers they must not be A-holes you go right ahead.

Edit: Dumb language filter.
02/10/2013 12:33 PMPosted by Xiic
Our main tank doesn't have his four piece, I tanked heroic sha with a blue shield. Loot saturation is significantly better in 25 man, that's just a fact.

25 man drops 3 times more loot. I just tanked heroic empress with a blue shield. I fail to see the point??? ?