Krol the Blade

General Discussion
The annoying other side to the camping issue is that people who are grouped from other servers with people on your same server can also steal the rares. I've seen several people explaoiting that. Including a Dk from another server when farming warbringers.
I see ppl are QQin about this item yet again blizzard has alrdy made wow so easy that even a 5 year old child can be good at it if they made The Elixir of Ancient Knowledge any better then it would just be making it easier for the AVG. wow player i think that elixir is fine the way it is what i do think is they should fix the spawn timer so that it actually pops every 50 mins like the coding says that rare is supposed to
Achiereus of flame on the timeless isle has a chance to drop it.
05/01/2014 11:39 PMPosted by Gannìcus
Achiereus of flame on the timeless isle has a chance to drop it.

I have 5 of them sitting in my bank and all of them have come from him xD

It's nice because I don't have to camp and with how often he's summoned, you are pretty much guaranteed a kill if you are there for at least 10 minutes.
Please don't necro old threads. There's a thread about the elixir that's just a couple hours old if you want to make any new suggestions about its functionality or drop rates.
Hey, folks, please be mindful of a post's age before replying to it. If you'd like to provide you own feedback on specific items, please look to see if there are any newer threads available, and if not, feel free to open your own!

Thanks!