I still hate the creepy Klaxxi

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Except for the one that makes the cute little sound when you click on him
Ohh - that's Klaxxi style crying? Now I feel bad - I'll go buy him a kitten - maybe he'd like a snack.
I hate the klaxxi too.
How could I hate them? They made me a paragon! I for one welcome our new mantid overlords.
Not even when one of them carries you around when they fly?

Cause that's pretty awesome of them. They could just make you take a mount or something.
Female worgen are creepier.
Not even when one of them carries you around when they fly?

Cause that's pretty awesome of them. They could just make you take a mount or something.

O.o

You know what? Exalted with Klaxxi should get you a "mount" consisting of a mantid carrying you around :D
Would a cool Reins of the Amber Scorpion change your mind about them?
12/13/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Dahkra
Female worgen are creepier.

Oh great, now this thread is going to be really long full of upset female worgen.

No.

but what if i already have one? what will you give me then?
12/13/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Talrak
I for one welcome our new mantid overlords.

EDIT: Thanks, again, Rygarius, for that epic still-smoldering hammer from earlier. [@vingspann here]

Nope. Mounts used to feel special, they used to be the M&M's you pick out of your trail mix...

Now instead of a bag of trail mix, we are all eating bags of M&M's... How I yearn for even a peanut to taste something different and special again.

Says the Death Knight. Mounts..
Nothing wrong with the bugs. I respect a faction that makes you work your butt off to get on their good side and then takes you to the basement to tell you they will eat you when their boss gets back from lunch. It is good to know where you stand with people.
Kaz'tik and Kovok are my bros.

Puppet Masterin', erryday.

that mount is ugly lol

but I love the klaxxi... I almost cried when malik died :(
12/13/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Vear
Nothing wrong with the bugs. I respect a faction that makes you work your butt off to get on their good side and then takes you to the basement to tell you they will eat you when their boss gets back from lunch. It is good to know where you stand with people.

Actually, they will only eat you if you do not side with them. Other than that, best of buds.
The cute sounding klaxxi... sounds just like... Bobby's Grandfather, Cotton, from King of the Hill.

yes. it would. Can I borrow some gold to buy it?