WoW using too much CPU Memory?

Technical Support
WoW.exe *32 is currently using up "1,758,596 K" under the "Memory (Working Private Set) Tab.. Is this a lot? My CPU Usage is 94% and Physical Memory is 76% ... Is there anything I can do to fix this?

My computer specs are
AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 Processor 3.00 GHz
8 GB of RAM
64 bit windows 7 operating system

What can I do to fix this? It's slowing my computer and game down :(
I even just got a new GTX 660 TI videocard!
Make sure the CPU and GPU stay cool, temperature wise and check to see if your power settings are set for maximum performance. I don't know what else to say, your setup is way more than capable of playing this game.
WoW generally does not make much use of more than 2 cores. On a quad core CPU that would be shown as ~50% CPU usage. 94% would mean some program, or some combination of programs is using all 4 cores. That isn't all coming from WoW.

You obviously know how to use task manager. What is it showing as the CPU usage for WoW while in game? On the processes tab, Go to View, Select Columns, and check "CPU Time". Then sort by CPU time. This will show you which programs have been using a lot of CPU over time, rather than what they are using at that very instant. See which other programs have been using a lot of CPU. It could be something simple like your anti-malware or maybe a broken adobe flash app stuck in the background keeping a CPU core pegged.

Why are you using the 32-bit executable? The launcher should be automatically launching the 64-bit executable now if it detects a 64-bit OS. Are you manually launching the 32-bit executable? Even then, "1,758,596 K" Memory used isn't necessarily a problem. The 32-bit executable is large address aware so it should be able to use up to 4GB on a 64-bit OS. You should still be using the 64-bit executable though.

If your Physical memory is at 76%, but WoW is using less than 25% of your memory (1.75/8GB) then obviously there is something besides WoW using a lot of memory on your system (Memory used by superfetch isn't counted in this value).
I just used wow.eve in my folder but I noticed I should be using the wow-64.exe for 64 bit, ty for that >< Also what else is taking up space is firefox.exe 32* and LoLClient *32

There are many *32's on my task manager on the ends of programs, since I'm running windows 7 64 bit, should I try to re download every single one of those programs with the *32 and try to find the 64 bit versions?

Can you clarify how it will change since those programs are *32 and im running 64 bit?

Ty sir!
Think you need to type msconfig in run box, and disable some startup stuff. The less running the more. Even if you have 32gb of ram and a 5ghz processor. Still affects performance. If you are not browsing the internet, all you need is a firewall running and nothing else. Things like antivirus is not going to do any good unless you are opening webpages.

If the video drivers are bad, and the gpu can not keep up. It puts the task on the cpu.
Even though, 32 bit is backwards compatible with 64 bit. 64 bit applications will run more happy on a 64 bit setup than 32 bit.