5.2 Paladin sets!

Paladin
so glad i rolled a paladin.

The pvp set is mindblowing , love it!
Are belts the new shoulders? Also I like to think of the pvp set as a deterrent for those annoying birds who like to pick people up from above...
The PvP set looks very Blood Elf to me. Would be interesting to see it on a BE model, with a red shirt (or other color to match other color versions).
Wowhead hasn't put up the model yet for the Season 13 gear, but it's definitely got my interest piqued in it. It's very gladiator-y, if that makes sense, though originally I thought the icon was going to be for DKs or Warriors.

Warrior set though makes me laugh hard and hard...they look like angry bulldogs.
12/22/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Jackishi
Warrior set though makes me laugh hard and hard...they look like angry bulldogs.

It doesn't help that the eyes on their helm are placed somewhere around the top of their forehead.
This armor...
Would be amazing looking on me.
I think it would be the first one this expo... well teir anyway.
It's already scary when a ret paladin pops all their cooldowns at one, but now i have to deal with Heman popping all their CDs
If you look closely, particularly at the front view of the shoulders, you'll notice the pve set is supposed to look like a thunder/lightning cloud ala Thunder King.
I hate them both.

Thank f*#$ we have the option of transmog.

I wonder if that's something they always consider now XD

"Hey, this armor we're designing doesn't look that hot..."

"They're just gonna transmog it anyway."
12/22/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Ðexter
If you look closely, particularly at the front view of the shoulders, you'll notice the pve set is supposed to look like a thunder/lightning cloud ala Thunder King.

The helm and belt (and presumably shoulders, although they don't show right now) have lightning coming off of them in Wowhead's model viewer.
All I can say is thank you for Transmogrification Blizzard, those sets look like !@#.
I assume this means blizzard will give paladins a special headbutt button while wearing the pvp set.

Also, when I get the PVE set, me and my cloud serpent are gonna look so cute together with our matching looks.
12/22/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Ðexter

yeah that crackling lightning affect the PVE set appears to have is the only reason i'll wear it
New paladin set, completely ugly as per usual.
It's an ok looking set except.... why do we have a glowing crotch piece? Also, green for heroic set: ew...
Your PvE set looks pretty good but I must say you got the shaft hard for PvP.
those pvp sets look so weak, the cataclysmic gladiator set looked crazy good, i wish these were thicker, tiny shoes, tiny shoulders, barely a chest plate, but the belt does look pretty beast. look liek some sort of mist of pandaria male stripper
pve set looks like poop
PVP set looks good on a Panda. http://i47.tinypic.com/2uxy26e.jpg