All I Want For Winter Veil is...

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 9 Next
Rocket Chicken!!
That dagger from the daily greench quest, PLEASE?
A pony mount!
12/22/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Caste
That dagger from the daily greench quest, PLEASE?

That's not a pet silly!

No question, I'd take the spirit of competition. If only I had started participating in world events before Hallow's End that year....

/sigh

Oh! And I forgot to give a pet! Egbert's for everyone!
Zergling!
12/22/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Legendaryguy
Zergling!
Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot enjoy! Merry X-mas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Feliz Navidad, and any other way to say Happy Holidays at this time of year. :)
Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot enjoy! Merry X-mas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Feliz Navidad, and any other way to say Happy Holidays at this time of year. :)

Stinkbug yay!!! awwww...

Stinkbug yay!!! awwww...

I've no issue with bugs, though my cats may not understand that he isn't food. I would like to pass Cat Carrier (Siamese) to the next person, and hope that it brings them as much joy in life as mine has. Happy Holidays everyone! I love you Bunny <3!
I will give the beautiful Cat Carrier (White Kitten) because no one can dislike getting a snowy kitten!
:( I feel like I should try again because the person after me didn't read the post before posting.

This time I choose Landro's Lichling!
What a horrible idea! Taking pets from someone to give away... you would dare rip a pet from someone's arms & give it away?

Destroying that pet & owner's relationship & love!?!

What sort of cruel & twisted game is this!?! D:<
Lil' Tarecgosa!!!!!!!
THE SHA OF HAPPINESS!! {◕ ◡ ◕}
/HighPaw emote.
I wish to transfert my main from eu to my us account but it never happened :-(
@Tchang: wrong place to report a problem, try Blizzard support. Then again, as a general hint, read the OP before inflicting yourself on the rest of us. owell. lulzwat?

Father Winter Helper
Lucky Quilen Cub
12/23/2012 07:27 AMPosted by Arcangelo
Lucky Quilen Cub

Dat vampiric batling.