Lets suppose we had free speech

General Discussion
"Free speech" is a misunderstood concept, it was meant to allow people to speak out against the goverment. It was not intended to be misused to harm others in some way, including bullying.
Here let me blow your hair back with a fact and not some opinion... and you can take it to the desk of any 1 of you at Blizzard.. You came out with a great game to start with.
The quests was fun. the leveling was eh OK and the dungeons and or raids was eh ok.

We paying customers found some enjoyment in your game and continued to pay and play and invest time and money into your game.

Now over time. you have controlled when and how we can enjoy this game.

You have a global cool down of which. you will not find that in other games because global cool downs is strait up Dumb.

You have very poor gold and or item drop rates.

You have very poor customer service for us paying customers--meaning your GM's make up more excuses of why they can't help us then they make efforts to actually assist us correctly.

You add things to this game that effect us more negatively then they do positively in the aspect of playing any class.

The new global cool down from stuns and other ability's in Bg's has greatly devastated many players AKA paying customers.

My list can go on and on. i'm more then sure thousands and thousands will agree with me. and I'm as well sure the only other people to actually comment after me will be only those with negative false feed back.

And Further more here is my Fact. I don't have to pay the monthly Subscription fee.
Just like you don't have to allow me free play.

Fact. you are in many ways Driving me and thousands of others away from a game we use to enjoy playing.. AKA Enjoyed playing.

Keep up the good work. you are going to loose customers like me very soon. AKA closed account AKA canceled .

Now let the Wrath of what i said eat at ya for a while . hell share it with others cause facts are facts.

Can't tell if serious.

Blizzard's job is to create a game that people want to play, not to create the game the players want them to create.

Subtle, but distinct difference.
01/01/2013 02:06 PMPosted by Bolgar
I just reread the code of conduct the CM linked above, and I parsed the document using an inductive logic formula and what it all basically says what most eulas and online code of conduct say, that is, we do what we want, you accept it or don't use it.

Wait... what? Do you even know what you are attempting to communicate?

You "parsed" the document with an inductive logic formula? Exactly "what" did this formula parse? Because what I am getting from that is that you looked for specific key terms and came to a conclusion based off of skewed data.

There is no parsing the COC or the EULA. Cover to Cover, Front to Back, Line by Line, Word by Word. You do not "Parse" that information. You read it as a whole.

What exactly are you "trying" to communicate here?

You are upset you were moderated because you could not communicate your issues in a constructive manner. In your original post, you used the analogy of "so n so is lazy". That, in itself, is not constructive based purely on the fact you have no idea what they do or how they go about doing it. You have no information on any of the who, what, where, when or why's of World of Warcraft development yet you come onto the forums with a vile hatred towards the Devs and they you have the audacity to complain when you are moderated.

Sometimes I wish my desk was a pillow so my forehead didn't hurt so much.
01/01/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Downlo
"free speech" does not mean "say whatever you want without consequence". It merely means that the government cannot pass laws prohibiting you speaking out about the government.

^^
Here let me blow your hair back with a fact and not some opinion... and you can take it to the desk of any 1 of you at Blizzard.. You came out with a great game to start with.
The quests was fun. the leveling was eh OK and the dungeons and or raids was eh ok.

We paying customers found some enjoyment in your game and continued to pay and play and invest time and money into your game.

You have a global cool down of which. you will not find that in other games because global cool downs is strait up Dumb.

You have very poor customer service for us paying customers--meaning your GM's make up more excuses of why they can't help us then they make efforts to actually assist us correctly.

You add things to this game that effect us more negatively then they do positively in the aspect of playing any class.

The new global cool down from stuns and other ability's in Bg's has greatly devastated many players AKA paying customers.

My list can go on and on. i'm more then sure thousands and thousands will agree with me. and I'm as well sure the only other people to actually comment after me will be only those with negative false feed back.

And Further more here is my Fact. I don't have to pay the monthly Subscription fee.

Fact. you are in many ways Driving me and thousands of others away from a game we use to enjoy playing.. AKA Enjoyed playing.

Keep up the good work. you are going to loose customers like me very soon. AKA closed account AKA canceled .

Now let the Wrath of what i said eat at ya for a while . hell share it with others cause facts are facts.

Those are opinions. Not facts. They are factual to yourself and others that share your opinion, but not factual to those that disagree with you, like myself.
01/01/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Githany

This is my favorite line.

"Thousands upon Thousands will agree with me. But if you don't. You're wrong".
This is my favorite line.

"Thousands upon Thousands will agree with me. But if you don't. You're wrong".

You know how it goes around here. You're either with me, or you're a corporate shill.

If you had paid for a service from me and felt like I didn't provide then yes I would expect nothing less after you felt i cheating you.

You're one of those people who cuts in front of line at Starbucks to curse out the cashier because the coffee you ordered yesterday wasn't perfect, aren't you?
01/01/2013 02:11 PMPosted by Chasenya
and I'm as well sure the only other people to actually comment after me will be only those with negative false feed back.

So, basically "agree with me or you're just a lying fanboi"?

Well thats certainly mature.
01/01/2013 02:20 PMPosted by Bolgar
Mind if I come to where you work and spew invectives at you at the top of my lungs, so that nobody else can be heard?

If you had paid for a service from me and felt like I didn't provide what you paid for then yes I would expect nothing less after you felt i cheated you.

Even if my demands are utterly unreasonable? Even if it gets in the way of you doing business? Even if the basis for my complaint is flawed at best?

Now you're just spamming.

Reported already
Chase, you're spamming and ignoring replies. You not liking the state of affairs does not place you above criticism, nor the forum code of conduct, nor does making the same post repeatedly make opinions into facts.
01/01/2013 02:22 PMPosted by Drillum
Now you're just spamming.

You do know that quoting a massive post to respond with just a few words is also pretty much spam, correct?
You know... it's actually absurdly easy to follow the forum guidelines.

And post feedback in both positive and negative lights.

Or has the art of polite conversation truly died?
Op these forums stopped being about the forum rules a long time ago. About a couple months back there was a discussion in the warrior forums, where they were forgetting some pvp history in wow. Specifically how blizzard chose arena over random bg players, and we got royally screwed in the beginning of wraith. Rated bgs are only an extension of that. Anyways I got insulted in some well extremely rude forms from sexual to other forms. I reported the posts. You know what the blue posters did? Not a dang thing. Funny thing I noticed the ones doing the insulting had a extremely high Item level. I watched for over a week to see if they would do something, they never did. The more I look at the forums, the more I notice people with the highest Item level getting away with murder, and everyone else well they are not even considered part of the picture. Maybe I just picked up a bad moderator that week I dont know, but the attitude SEEMS to carry.