[A][RP-PvP] The Undercross Wants You!

Wyrmrest Accord
Revamped recruitment thread found here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7591980164#1
Bump from a future member~
*Tapes this number right back onto the first page.*

Come be part of the fam', you guys.
Possibly relevant to my interests!
We're a fixture down in the Bizmo's Brawlpub.
Swing down and say hello.
This is a neat idea. Best of luck to you- I am miserable at PVP since I insist on playing healers and key-board turn ALL the time.
We definitely need healers!
If you change your mind, do let us know!
I like the concept of this guild. Although I will never be more then mediocre at best, I still love to do pvp. It would also be nice to find a guild that enjoys pvping that isn't already so well established that they really don't have any room for you. Or so hardcore about it, that I could never keep up with the skill level.

Out of curiosity, what type of healers where you most interested in? I still have a few free slots opened up and would be willing to roll one. I have some experience in 2's and 3's with Disc priest. Dabbled in druid healing as well, mostly as a moonkin though, supporting my rogue friend and trying not to die before he killed everyone for me. That's what I do best actually, hiding somewhere and cracking jokes while my team mate(s) win the day for me. Now if only my jokes were better I'd probably find more willing partners.

I also have a level 70 paladin, that I was thinking about turning holy at some point. Either that or deleting him, as I haven't done anything with him in a while.

Anyways, enough of my babbling, I wish you luck with your guild!
I like the concept of this guild. Although I will never be more then mediocre at best, I still love to do pvp. It would also be nice to find a guild that enjoys pvping that isn't already so well established that they really don't have any room for you. Or so hardcore about it, that I could never keep up with the skill level.

Out of curiosity, what type of healers where you most interested in? I still have a few free slots opened up and would be willing to roll one. I have some experience in 2's and 3's with Disc priest. Dabbled in druid healing as well, mostly as a moonkin though, supporting my rogue friend and trying not to die before he killed everyone for me. That's what I do best actually, hiding somewhere and cracking jokes while my team mate(s) win the day for me. Now if only my jokes were better I'd probably find more willing partners.

I also have a level 70 paladin, that I was thinking about turning holy at some point. Either that or deleting him, as I haven't done anything with him in a while.

Anyways, enough of my babbling, I wish you luck with your guild!

Your interest is appreciated. As stated in the original post, we're a welcoming group to any player of any skill level. "Mediocre" has the potential to bloom into "fantastic", especially in the right environment. And there's always room for another, peaches. <3

As far as healers go, a restoration druid and disc priest would both be phenomenal additions. Being a freshly formed guild, we're lacking both! We have a Holy Paladin, however. And that's something!

By all means send a tell to myself or Groves in game! We're more than willing to answer any questions and extend a trial invitation for any manner of test run!
That's actually perfect. As I kind of wanted to roll an Ally druid anyways, since my old one was Horde.

I'll keep an eye out for one of you in-game once I have created him and thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, much appreciated.
You bet!
Bro-fists for e'rybody!
That's actually perfect. As I kind of wanted to roll an Ally druid anyways, since my old one was Horde.

I'll keep an eye out for one of you in-game once I have created him and thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, much appreciated.

Im happy that you found a guild. best of luck to you. :-)
12/23/2012 04:31 AMPosted by Skoggus

You, good sir, are just one upstanding gentleman. I am officially making you an honorary Vermonter.

As an honorary Vermonter cows everywhere will now befriend you and you'll find a sudden craving for hiking in green mountains, canoeing down rivers and maple syrup. It's really the only way to live, welcome to the family!

On a side note, now that I have a few free minutes to spare, I am going to go roll that druid. What to call him though? That I shall have to ponder on.
12/23/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Talassaran

You, good sir, are just one upstanding gentleman. I am officially making you an honorary Vermonter.

As an honorary Vermonter cows everywhere will now befriend you and you'll find a sudden craving for hiking in green mountains, canoeing down rivers and maple syrup. It's really the only way to live, welcome to the family!

On a side note, now that I have a few free minutes to spare, I am going to go roll that druid. What to call him though? That I shall have to ponder on.

That sounds awesome. I like cows canoeing not so much. I hope you find a good name for him
Oooo~

I'll have to pester you folks in game sometime. I may not join but I love me some PvP. ♥ ... and need to get back into that "RP" thing. :x

How is the RP? I know it's an RP-PvP guild but what's the story?
Also, PvE at all?
Oooo~

I'll have to pester you folks in game sometime. I may not join but I love me some PvP. ♥ ... and need to get back into that "RP" thing. :x

How is the RP? I know it's an RP-PvP guild but what's the story?
Also, PvE at all?

Please do!
The RP is a bit close-knit at the moment, given that we're new and preparing to branch out when and only when we've a solid foundation to support it. The story is an evolving plot regarding the Undercross' head and their interest in the preservation of humanity--and humanity foremost. There's a good deal of moving from foothold to foothold, as well as gatherings in something of a "headquarters" we've come to possess.

And PvE? How else are we going to level this bad boy?
I foresee many scenarios and five-mans. And maybe a group LFR or two in the near future. No plans to raid as of yet.
I'm definitely interested in this. I've been looking for a good home for Svanja for some Horde-killing, Humanity-First RP and want to start PVPing.

I'm also making a healer soon, and would definitely be curious about having her join as I level her, even if it's just for the RP at first.
You can come join me for some low level BG's! I just rolled my new druid healer/boomkin of mighty laser beams for the glory of this guild. His name is Jaseun, feel free to pester, bug, /tickle. point, laugh etc.. if you see hm around.
I'm definitely interested in this. I've been looking for a good home for Svanja for some Horde-killing, Humanity-First RP and want to start PVPing.

I'm also making a healer soon, and would definitely be curious about having her join as I level her, even if it's just for the RP at first.

By all means, sugar.
Just shoot a tell to Groves or myself in game!
We'll set you up proper.