Friendship is Magic General Thread #5

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
Pinky ftw win in one of the two clips up.
Went to target today. Was very surprised to see a Celestia toy that was both white and didn't have poofy plushie wings.

There was also a Luna that didn't look way too creepy and young.

So they're both now on my desk. Thankfully the ugly crown on luna can be removed.
That video was pretty cool, although it's now been kind of diluted since I did a bunch of dailies between then and now, but still though. Did they get different graphics for the show? Because iirc Rainbow Dash didn't have a coat that dark blue.
Oh god Gak is back
...That list for a singular hairstyle.
02/07/2013 03:39 AMPosted by Sedori
...That list for a singular hairstyle.

When her mane already looked fine. I guess Cadance picked up on Celestias trolling habits.
Bit of news for toy collectors. Toys R Us has a poll on their facebook. Fans taking guesses to what new pony toys are to be revealed.

Chrysalis is the top vote so I'm really hoping she gets a toy. I like her more as a villain then Discord.

Yet no Big Macintosh toy yet that's not a blind bag.....interesting.
If Discord gets released gotta buy him. Or if Chrysalis.

In the Philippines. Which is gonna be in the near-never.
GUYS! we are forgetting an important question here!

will this be Rarity's long-awaited episode, or will Princess Cadence's mane steal the spotlight?
We need to see Asian/Chinese themed episodes maybe even have the Asian buildings and trees be some kind of corruption.

will this be Rarity's long-awaited episode, or will Princess Cadence's mane steal the spotlight?

She'll probably just have a sub plot while the girls are off doing their own thing.

Heh. sub plot
02/07/2013 05:47 PMPosted by Archpaladin
We need to see Asian/Chinese themed episodes maybe even have the Asian buildings and trees be some kind of corruption.

i...don't think that's a good idea. unless i'm reading that wrong. from what i'm understanding, the architecture and the type of tree is the corruption?

She'll probably just have a sub plot while the girls are off doing their own thing.

Heh. sub plot

or maybe the parasprites will show up! or maybe Shining Armor IS the inspector (was he seen OR mentioned in the clips we've seen?) and the mane cast we see at the train station are talking and laughing about the trick played on them!

i'll stop conspiracy-ing now.
i...don't think that's a good idea. unless i'm reading that wrong. from what i'm understanding, the architecture and the type of tree is the corruption?

2 corruptions:
Corruption 1:Trees turn Blood red and become windswept like asian trees are, Grass turns yellow, black Sha-like ground appears in the middle of said corruption that turns trees red and grass yellow.

Corruption 2:Windigos cover everything in snow while creating chinese style ice buildings that end up turning a Shado Pan Monastery shade of black(the Monastery is black if you haven't noticed) due to Corruption 1 hitting the Windigo corrupted area which also creates Sha-like patches of ground in the snow covered areas.

Yes I'm obsessed with MoP's enviroments and Sha corruption why do you ask?
So just because, I decided to watch some of the G1 episodes/movies today.

Man, G1 ponies are much more into solving things with punching, & tricking people into making them more cruel in the long run.

Not to mention the kids wanting the newborn baby ponies to be attacked by lightening & made into slaves & THEY ANIMATED IDEAS OF THAT.

Holy friggles 80s. holy friggles.
So just because, I decided to watch some of the G1 episodes/movies today.

Man, G1 ponies are much more into solving things with punching, & tricking people into making them more cruel in the long run.

Not to mention the kids wanting the newborn baby ponies to be attacked by lightening & made into slaves & THEY ANIMATED IDEAS OF THAT.

Holy friggles 80s. holy friggles.

Dude. They annihilated the bad guy WITH A FREAKING RAINBOW OF DEATH

It was pretty damn awesome
02/07/2013 09:01 PMPosted by Rosenivy
WITH A FREAKING RAINBOW OF DEATH

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THIS IN G4

Oh wait, yeah we did but how much death was it
WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THIS IN G4

Oh wait, yeah we did but how much death was it
Well, Sombra kinda got disintegrated, after having his horn burned off. Granted, he grew it back, but still.
looks like the pony game updated for hearts and hooves day caitie couple new ponies to buy (2 with bits 2 with heart crystals and 1 from the balloon pop game)
02/08/2013 04:00 AMPosted by Defiasbandït
Well, Sombra kinda got disintegrated, after having his horn burned off. Granted, he grew it back, but still.

Rainbows were also used in reforming Nightmare Moon and petrifying Discord