Demolish

Pet Battles
Rams the target, dealing 592 Mechanical damage (@ 25 lvl, Anubisath Idol)

This ability has a high chance to miss.

--------------------------

Any situation when this spell is good to use? It's not a double spell like damage + heal, or survive + damage or damage + damage. It's just damage + miss.
Demolish is a strong hit, but not extraordinary strong.
Chance to miss is 50%, I saw 5-6 misses in a row.
Any -hit% debuffs/weather will ruin Demolish.

So what is the reason to add this spell into a game?
Ability is a gamble to potentially do large dmg but large miss rate. Personally I prefer more consitent abilities overall.
I use it against any beast heavy trainers I am doing. Otherwise slow and steady wins the race(crush).
currently, anodized robo cub can abuse it with supercharge 'glitch'

Basically, supercharge buff does not diminish upon miss/block/etcetcetc

So, you can just buff up your bear with supercharge and spam demolish until it hits for 1600+ damage.
Just tried to use with robo cub.
1 hit and 9 misses... Well, I don't like it :)
Just tried to use with robo cub.
1 hit and 9 misses... Well, I don't like it :)

RNG god was not on your side than :p

I had to pvp battle against one few days ago, and....well let's say he had 50% accuracy.

but, seriously, until they fix the supercharge buff, anodized bear is the best user of demolish.
If you are going to use any pet ability that has a "high chance to miss" then I suggest having mr wiggles on your team and using uncanny luck first.

Makes the 50% hit chance become 100%.
If you are going to use any pet ability that has a "high chance to miss" then I suggest having mr wiggles on your team and using uncanny luck first.

or it could be 75%!

^ Thanks, this is interesting. I want to use my next stone to upgrade this pet.
if you are going to use that, i think stunted yeti would make a very interesting choice for it.

It has Haymaker. It high chance to miss, if ability is missed, you are stunned. BUT, dmg scale is outrageously insane.

^ Thanks, this is interesting. I want to use my next stone to upgrade this pet.

No problem, its the only way to make moves like that worth using. Because we all know how RNG can be. ^_^
Will try. Thanks everyone.
W/o uncanny luck this ability is trash. Tried today just for fun... 1 hit and 14 miss/dodge.
Use a pig to reduce your chance to miss. It won't be 100% but it'll be higher.

I generally do not use that spell, too much gambling.
I use it on my Robo Cub; most pets have a hard time killing off the bear due to repair and demolish makes a nice filler move between repair and maul cds. If it hits your laughing but it dosent really matter if it does or not.