Destruction 8/16H LF Hpal

Aman'Thul
That pally (Freshundies, had some confusion lol)seems legit. Totally trial him.

Also I've heard extremely good things about you too Leorina, about both your dps and what a friendly person you are! :) Hopefully we'll get a chance to work together at some point.

Also I've heard extremely good things about you too Leorina, about both your dps and what a friendly person you are! :) Hopefully we'll get a chance to work together at some point.

I wish the 9 other people I raided with on a regular basis felt the same way as you did.
They're always so mean to me :c They pick on me a lot. Maybe because I'm the hunter of the raid, or because I'm the only guy. Hard to say.
OMG You have ranks, lol...... If you were such a good healer maybe you would be able to get past 2/16 heroic. While your prior experience might surpass others, this does not mean you are a better player. The attitude towards how good you are shows us what kind of person you are, even if you were to be accepted for your "ranks" you would be denied for your elitist attitude.
01/07/2013 04:47 AMPosted by Sequence
*Looks at top ranks*

Was Meant at guilds ranks, not my logs, sir. I was pointing at leaders in your guild.
!@#$ i cant type.
01/07/2013 05:22 AMPosted by Apocolips
shows us what kind of person you are

Explain what kind of person am i?
*Raise hand*

I know this one.
Bump for a Holy Paladin