Make Spirit of Harmony BoA!!!

General Discussion
Or Motes to be BoA since both of them are BoP.... Please make them to be BoA in 5.2 patch!!! Thumb up to agree with this.

Please, Blizzard, please?
Pretty sure I read in the patch notes that that's already happening.
12/25/2012 07:02 AMPosted by Katarn

Skyshards are going BoA not Spirits of Harmony.
Yup, like Qamaits said, Just Skyshards. = /
Your thread is not the first one on the subject, and probably won't change their minds. spirits of harmony will probably be BoP until near the end of the expac
Besides 5.1 greatly enhanced their drop chance, so it's not all that bad
Pretty sure Blizz said back before MOP was released that this would not happen for some time as they wanted us to actually play our crafters.

I don't know why when they keep saying we should play who we want, but they have spoken to the subject more than once.
Well this is getting really anoying i have a shaman who has the from wilds and farm an this driud who does the same. Now when i bring up my pally i have to follow in my other toons footsteps? I really dont see why they don't make it boa it not like i still don't have to collect them but i can skip a part(the farming).
I do not see this happening until the last patch of MoP if it happens at all for a few reasons. One, they are easy to farm up. Every mob has a chance to drop them. If you just do one set of dailies a day and run a few dungeons and LFR weekly you should be getting 2 Spirits a week min. Two, they are available to everyone not just crafters and you can use them to buy items you use or sell if you are not a crafter. Three, You have access to a farm where you can grow 16 motes a day.

Anyone who needs them on alts have multiple ways of getting them and getting them fast. If there were no means of using them for non crafters then I'm certain you would see them be unbound soon but since there are ways to use them for everyone I don't think we will see that at all or at the very least at teh very end of the expansion.
Or Motes to be BoA since both of them are BoP.... Please make them to be BoA in 5.2 patch!!! Thumb up to agree with this.

Please don't make them BoA, Blizz. When MoP came out I was one of those players who wanted them to be BoA. But then I actually played the game and found out that with a tiny bit of effort we can get all the Spirits we need.

All anyone has to do is get a farm. With a farm you can get over one and half spirits a day. That means a player would have the Spirits they need for even the engineering mounts, the crafted items that take the most Spirits to make, in under eight days.

"But the farm is too hard!" No, it's not. Yeah, the first farm takes a bit of time to get completely up and running. But, with double rep each additional alts farm gets upgraded to a full sixteen plots in like three days of dailies. Easy dailies.

Then there's the reverse problem of players with multiple farming alts all making Spirits for one character. The whole point of Spirits is to keep the items made with them fairly rare or hard to acquire. A character shouldn't be able to make, say, a (Item not found) every day. Or flood the AH with (Item not found)s or (Item not found) etc.

Bottom line, there's no reason to make Spirits BoA. They're extremely easy to get. All you have to do is stick some seeds in the ground and come back the next day.

Edit: Oh, item link, why u say (item not found)? For the first one, insert Depleted-Kyparium Rocket. For the other two, insert any other item that requires Spirits to make.
12/25/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Qamaits

Skyshards are going BoA not Spirits of Harmony.

Awesome! That means all the ones I found on my four 90s so far can be sent to one alt, who would then have a grand total of ... zero. Hey, only ten more to go! :|
have you ever thought that your alts have profession that NEED spirit of harmony but you dont play alts to level up, Only use them for profession? Yeah... You'd realize how much you need harmony on ALTS, not on your MAIN.

it's annoying to farm on ALTS that you DO NOT planning to level up. All Professions can be maxed out at 80 lvl but problem is Harmony, this is the reason that it should be BoA. I dont mind that Motes should be BoA too.
Pretty sure Blizz said back before MOP was released that this would not happen for some time as they wanted us to actually play our crafters.

I don't know why when they keep saying we should play who we want, but they have spoken to the subject more than once.

except i have not been able to run raids or anything on my mains because I am busy trying to get spirits on my crafters to make anything.

Please don't make them BoA, Blizz. When MoP came out I was one of those players who wanted them to be BoA. But then I actually played the game and found out that with a tiny bit of effort we can get all the Spirits we need.

All anyone has to do is get a farm. With a farm you can get over one and half spirits a day. That means a player would have the Spirits they need for even the engineering mounts, the crafted items that take the most Spirits to make, in under eight days.

"But the farm is too hard!" No, it's not. Yeah, the first farm takes a bit of time to get completely up and running. But, with double rep each additional alts farm gets upgraded to a full sixteen plots in like three days of dailies. Easy dailies.

Then there's the reverse problem of players with multiple farming alts all making Spirits for one character. The whole point of Spirits is to keep the items made with them fairly rare or hard to acquire. A character shouldn't be able to make, say, a (Item not found) every day. Or flood the AH with (Item not found)s or (Item not found) etc.

Bottom line, there's no reason to make Spirits BoA. They're extremely easy to get. All you have to do is stick some seeds in the ground and come back the next day.

Edit: Oh, item link, why u say (item not found)? For the first one, insert Depleted-Kyparium Rocket. For the other two, insert any other item that requires Spirits to make.

Fine sparky! You get my dozen alts leveled to 90 so they can farm for their spirits, or else shut the h. up!
have you ever thought that your alts have profession that NEED spirit of harmony but you dont play alts to level up, Only use them for profession? Yeah... You'd realize how much you need harmony on ALTS, not on your MAIN.

it's annoying to farm on ALTS that you DO NOT planning to level up. All Professions can be maxed out at 80 lvl but problem is Harmony, this is the reason that it should be BoA. I dont mind that Motes should be BoA too.

this is precisely the reason they will not be made BoA until the end of the Xpac.

The entire point of making them BoP is to get crafters out into the world. To prevent you from just parking them in Org next to the mailbox and just farm !@#$ out to them. The pace that Motes are gained is damn near perfectly set so that when your characters finally has enough to craft level 90 gear, they should actually be level 90.
12/26/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Linias

Except they're effectively useless to this crafter. I want to send them to a crafter they're not useless for. As a crafter, if I had a use for them, other than trading for Golden Lotus to sell or send to my Alchemist, I would have no basis to want them BoA. As it is, Golden Lotus is the best use I have.

SoH each worth roughly on SwC.

220g exchanged for Golden Lotus
180g made into spellthreads
210g made into Spelltwister's robe
185g made into Spelltwister's gloves
165g made into Royal satchel.
I posted about this subject last month. You can find the thread here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004015129#9

Or they could do something like add a full spirit to 5man bosses, like the final 2 bosses in each instance to avoid easy farming. That way there would be a nice chance to get one doing a pug or a group can run some for a specific crafter. This would keep it how Blizzard wants it just cutting out the random farming every mob in the game crap which is horrible rng imo.