Complaint: 999/1000

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Blizz I'm losing sleep over it. I am quitting WoW due to the fact you won't fix a feature in your game that has bothered me forever. For the most part, everything in your game is incredible and has been enough to keep me entertained for the past 5 years.

But enough is enough. If you don't change it I'm quitting. I want to be fully Exalted. I don't want 999/1000. I feel like I can never truly be a full part of my favorite tribes, and even more importantly, my guild. I want 1000/1000. Or I'm quitting. Fix plz.

Yes, you can haz my stuffz.
12/26/2012 07:49 AMPosted by Droojooz

Woot!

Also, I agree. When I go, I go 100%. This 999 business must be fixed, or subscribers will be dropping like flies!
been a long time since I've seen a thread jokingly complaining about this. good show :)
Also, I agree. When I go, I go 100%. This 999 business must be fixed, or subscribers will be dropping like flies!

Thank you for your support. I would now like to start a petition to get signed by all who agree. It's preposterous that I have to stare at it every time I look at my reputation bars. It's unfair that I have nightmares of never obtaining full reputation with my guild. I feel like I can't ever fully complete a goal. It destroys every piece of my being.
12/26/2012 07:53 AMPosted by Droojooz
I would now like to start a petition to get signed by all who agree.

My apologies for bringing this up..... but petitions are not allowed on the forums :(
12/26/2012 07:53 AMPosted by Droojooz
I would now like to start a petition

You forgot to demand a blue post on this issue.

=)
9/10, would read again.
-1 because that off-by-one error is the subject of complaint =D
Blizz I'm losing sleep over it. I am quitting WoW due to the fact you won't fix a feature in your game that has bothered me forever. For the most part, everything in your game is incredible and has been enough to keep me entertained for the past 5 years.

But enough is enough. If you don't change it I'm quitting. I want to be fully Exalted. I don't want 999/1000. I feel like I can never truly be a full part of my favorite tribes, and even more importantly, my guild. I want 1000/1000. Or I'm quitting. Fix plz.

999/1000 Exalted wasn't a problem on my server until CRZ.

999/1000 Exalted wasn't a problem on my server until CRZ.

No.

It has always been a problem since LFD, and since Battlegrounds were added. Also when corpse camping started. Also when Ghostcrawler decided to main a mage.

I think that covers most of them, now.
12/26/2012 07:51 AMPosted by Taterdotz

Woot!

Love your name, cracked me up this morning.

Also, I never look at my rep after I hit exalted on the main account. I guess I am not bothered by this.
Yyyyyeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh, they REALLY do need to fix that.... I don't know why in Azeroth's name they stop exalted at 999 when it obviously shows 1,000.... makes no sense.... Maybe if we mention it enough, they'll fix it.... keyword, 'maybe'.
I want to know why they are giving away 999/1000 to everyone these days. used to be where only the special snowflake would get 999/1000 as you had to work hard for it. Now everyone is walking around with several 999/1000's.
teehee ;p I always feel odd when I get a rep to Exalted and don't go all the way to 999/1000. I have 5 Exalted reps that aren't quite 999... one day I might get that last little bit.

♥ Aune
Got to beat Ghostcrawler in a duel in order to get that 1 point.

:3

/HighPaw
12/26/2012 07:49 AMPosted by Droojooz
I want to be fully Exalted. I don't want 999/1000.

Maybe someone that's good with math can prove that 999 = 1000. I'm not that smart, but people like that work for Blizard. We can only accept it as truth.
This is clearly Horde bias.

It seems the Alliance was forgotten again.
I simply been awaiting a new reputation rank, and everyone with 1/1000 or more will get reset back to 0/42000, and the new rank awards absolutely nothing at all, not even an achievement.

Edit: This isn't what I would like to see, I am just expecting it +)
We want our 1!
I know for a FACT that all players are upset by this issue. 100% of the subscriber base will benefit from this change.

Blizzard, you will crash and burn if this doesn't happen.

+1 to all reps!