|H|<Eversong Offensive> Closed Recruitment

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 7 8 9 Next
Bounce dat @%!#%%%%....

I mean bump the thread....
Hm, I had forgotten they don't really allow cussing on here.

Hm
Bad, Shay!
What are we bouncing, and how high? I am most interested.
Bumping for the event tonight!
Asharri gives the best Blood Elf Bumps. :D
The ESO has been working on the Isle of Thunder, while plans are underway to deal with another threat lurking closer to home. We could use more capable men and women to assist us!
Are you still recruiting? I've read the lore of this guild and loved it, I thought it was wonderfully well written and obviously had a lot of care put into it. I'd be more than happy to do an IC interview to join your guild.
Are you still recruiting? I've read the lore of this guild and loved it, I thought it was wonderfully well written and obviously had a lot of care put into it. I'd be more than happy to do an IC interview to join your guild.

We are indeed still recruiting. Our recruitment process is a two-step thing. We use applications, followed by the IC interview. You can find our apps and any other information on guild homepage: eso.shivtr.com - also, feel free to contact me (or any other member) in-game if you have any questions!
The Eversong Offensive are looking for more capable blood elf men and women to join our forces! As we finish another fun chapter to our storyline, we have new ones coming up very soon and hope to add more people to join us. Inquire in-game via, Klien, Asharri, Nimraama, and/or Aaden. You can also submit an application on our homepage and push towards IC involvement.

As another storyline is underway, we would like to invite those interested outside of the guild to join us as well for added fun. Stay tuned for more info!
Mm, I might be interested in Roleplaying with you guys, if you don't mind that I can't exactly join right now. :<
Mm, I might be interested in Roleplaying with you guys, if you don't mind that I can't exactly join right now. :<

Not at all. You are more than welcome to join us. I am compiling a listing of people outside of the guild who would like to participate in upcoming RP events. With that said, I am adding your name as I respond :)

I will keep you posted on and send an invite your way once we mark the return of our public events.
Mm, I suspect my friend Raynell might be interested too~ But, it's greatly appreciated. Thank you kindly!
Moar Blood Elf Bumps~
I have to ask, when is my IC interview?
I have to ask, when is my IC interview?

It's been noted on your application that it was approved. You need to get in touch with a member of the guild to be directed to a recruiting officer so we can take it from there. Also, it may be best to whisper Klien - as he had a couple of questions regarding your application.

This was noted on your application. We like to keep an open line of communication with our applicants via their app on our guild page. :)
Back to the front page with you.

<3
Up and up!
Just... gotta give you them blood elf bumps. <3
*Pokes thread back to the top.*

: )