[H] <Scythe of Sylvanas> recruiting Forsaken

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
Could this Scythe Guard started by Horror on sentinels server? If so I do hope he is still around and would enjoy a visit from a old minion.
http://scytheofsylvanas.net/
Yep! Same one I believe, I think the leadership has been swapped about a few times since it started though.
*A timid young blood elf girl peeks into the thread, then hurries out looking panicked.*
Come, join us. Invar gives out Goblin Dragon Gun, Mark II!
A letter, sealed with the Forsaken emblem and perfumed with leftovers from the Crown Chemical Company, arrives at the Scythe Headquarters.

"Leadership and members of the Scythe of Sylvanas,
The Undercity Census is planning an acquisition-oriented expedition and we would be most honored if your organization would send representatives to join us. Any and all who are interested should meet with me to discuss the prospect. Within this letter is a teleportation spell that can be activated with this simple phrase:
' http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979899686#1 '
Thank you for your time and consideration, and may the Dark Lady watch over you.
~Marchosias Fauntleroy.

Forsaken inter-guild relations FTW!!
Faunty, ol chap! Glad you stopped in.
Plague and kill and plague and kill!

Glory to the Dark Lady.

*cackles while shooting worgen*
*hugs the deaders and gives them flowers*
*sniffs the flowers as they wilt*
*Pokes with her scythe*

It may not be Sylvanas' Scythe, but I figured it would be close enough.
Dark Lady watch over you.
Bumps.

We've gotten some good recruits lately, looking for more.
We give complimentary pokes and ooze to new recruits.
I give complimentary ooze to anyone who gets close enough to me.
I give complimentary ooze to anyone who gets close enough to me.

Why do I picture a slime trail always behind you leaving like a maze as to where you have been...

Why do I picture a slime trail always behind you leaving like a maze as to where you have been...

I always picture that too. I think that's how Ickthid always manages to find me.

I also like to picture the Kor'kron accidentally stepping on the trail and sliding around like a cartoon character with a banana peel.
Bump for our Foe-rends!

<3
<3 Come get a hug :D *isn't suspicious at all!*

I also like to picture the Kor'kron accidentally stepping on the trail and sliding around like a cartoon character with a banana peel.

This needs to become a picture.
Hello, you disgusting rotten things!

Doral ana'diel?
Hello you living thing, Ishnu alah? Oh wait, wrong elf...