New hunter pets in 2013

General Discussion
I know this is crazy but in 2013 i hope to see some of the sha as hunter pets. They aren't beasts, but i hope to see something. I have gotten a little tired of these hunter pets we have, even in 5.1, although it hasn't been live for very long. I am also hoping to see the hydra family be tameable. What are you hunters hoping to see?
I've been wanting to be able to tame dragons for the longest time.

Most likely will never happen though.
I want an ooze pet. By the time I found out about the one from that quest in Scholozar it had already been fixed and was no longer tameable :(
Gnome hunters, training mechanical pets.
Do it.
I'm a mage and I want a hunter as a pet.
I'm hoping to see some actual class balance instead of more pretty pets to collect.
Hydras.

Whole new class of Mechanical pets that you can make from Engineering profession.

Also off topic......
Pistols and being able to duel wield them.

̿̿ ̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
5.1's new pets are extremely underwhelming. I agree sha-touched pets would be cool. New spirit beasts too (not the ugly worm and porcupine)
i got an awesome spirit beast
I'd rather have more stable slots than new pets, there are still quite a few pets I want to tame but have no room
Id like to see dragons be tame able, but that wont happen for a very long time, possibly near the end of warcraft or possibly never. Sha touched pets would be great. Hydras were supposed to come out as hunter pets but seems like they shoot it down. and yes i would love to see balance in classes, getting tired of getting owned in pvp due by unfair classes, to many healers and one dps being able to kill you, and to much CC. But that is for another topic.
Holy jesus a hunter calling for nerfs...what about we start by putting a 10 min cd on stampped and removing the extremely silly camo glyph,would love to see that.

Now to the topic,yes id love to see dragons become tamable...i mean why cant we tame them,it doesnt make sense that u can "mount" a dragon e yet not command it in battle...i believe its one of those things like the new race models and the fel flame,that blizz will drag it for as long as they can.
I've been wanting to be able to tame dragons for the longest time.

Most likely will never happen though.

I could see a small drake but never a dragon, they'd either be completely lack luster or OP.
Didn't they just give hunters a crap ton of new pets in 5.1?
01/01/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Lena

4 or 5 and an obscure 'tracking' method to find them, yes.

Personally, none of them look interesting so I haven't bothered. Haven't seen anyone running around with em either.
I still want to tame those damned fiery hounds in the Molten Front. Those elemental ones. The... Charhound, was it?

I want one, fff.
Beasts deformed by sha would be cool.
01/01/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Lena

No.
I still want Deer =/