<Alwayz Naked> Recruiting for 25m

Kel'Thuzad
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
Bump~
Are you guys in need of a melee dps, specifically ret?
Pat, send me a message tomorrow I will be online most of the day I think.
Will do, pal. I wake up at about 5 PM, so it'll be around then unless I catch you online before 8am~ which is when I go to bed.
4/12, 5/12 tomorrow :P Bump!
Megaera down!

Still recruiting competent raiders!
To the top!
Ji-kun 25man down, 6/12! Bumps!
Time to progress on Durumu!
First post updated!
Is this thing on?
Open for a rogue? Just returned after 3 months off, was full 489's when it was cool but trying to get rid of most of it now, gear myself up for throne. Competent raider, always have been, hope to hear back, ID rivfader89#1301
Open for a rogue? Just returned after 3 months off, was full 489's when it was cool but trying to get rid of most of it now, gear myself up for throne. Competent raider, always have been, hope to hear back, ID rivfader89#1301

I'll be in touch with you later today.
up up and away
Still recruiting
^
Are you guys in need of a Frost DK. I have experience in 6/6 msv, 4/6 hof, and 3/4 toes. I also have a lock friend that would be insterested.
I'll contact you in game this week and we can talk about it. Still recruiting skilled melee dps!
Interested in a 498 Frost DK, if so i will give you more information via game. LMK
I don't know anything about you, but I dig the tag. I too live life free of the oppression of clothing. Free stuff for you kids!